**CLOSED** POINTS FOR RENT: 29 Points @ $7.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
emailed you again with different dates :upsidedow

Alicia

I was looking for 44 points for a BWV studio Aug 16-21. Please let me know if you can help with those dates. Also is the free dining plan available?

I was looking for 44 points for a BWV studio Aug 16-21. Please let me know if you can help with those dates. Also is the free dining plan available?
Hello,

I would help you out, but I only have 29 points available to rent. In terms of the dining plan, you can choose to add this at the time of making a reservation.

Good Luck,
Maria

Hi! Not sure if its even avialable but I would love a studio at AKL or anywhere really for 5/23 and 5/24. Not sure if its too late? I could use just the 24th too.

Hello,

I believe there are no DVC resort openings on 5/24, but I will be happy to call first thing in the morning to double-check. Keep your fingers crossed!!

Thanks,
Maria :wizard:

If these are still available, I would like to rent any two weeknights at a BCV studio (28 points) any time this summer. Any time after June 7th, until mid-August, I'm pretty open. Let me know. John

I checked to see what's available through mid-July (I can only make reservations 60 days out).

There are no openings at BCV for two weekday low point nights. The only option is to stay one lowpoint night and one highpoint night.

I asked them to check across the lake at BWV. The availability there is somewhat better. A studio would be available for the following dates:

Su 7/12 & Mon 7/13 OR Weds 7/15 & Thurs 7/16 (14 pts/night)

I would be happy to make you a reservation while availability is still good.

Please let me know what you would like to do!
-Maria D. pixiedust:

This is probably an extremely silly question ... but as I am reading assorted threads, I keep running across entries like the following:

bump pirate:

What exactly does "bump" mean?
Thanks!

Hi!
I'm looking for a studio for check-in on 7/12 for one or two nights (if available). I have a preference for VWL, BWV or BCV but any resort will do, really. There's only two of us, so a value studio is big enough as well :).
You can contact me via pm or futurecm at hotmail dot com.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter