**CLOSED** POINTS FOR RENT: 29 Points @ $7.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaduncan

DVC Member Since 2006
:cool1:

CLOSED: ALL POINTS RENTED!! 5/26/09

We have 29 remaining points that have to be used by July 31, 2009 at any DVC resort. Because these points are in "holding", I can only make reservations 2 months out. Due to this restriction, the price is only $7.00 per point! Contact me and get a quick reply...

If interested e-mail me at megaduncan@mac.com. Please note that I cannot transfer and these points cannot be banked.

I am looking to buy points for July 2-July 7th. I calculated and found that I need to have 75 points for Animal Kingdom studio or 89for Boardwalk. Also is there a meal plan available for this package and are you able to book discounted park tickets. Please respond ASAP as the dates are approaching quickly. Please contact me at shaqie1@aol.com

Yes, I still have at least 75 points. I have a couple of reservations in the works, so it depends on how these work out...

Hi,

I am looking to rent studio in any of these BWV, OKW, SSR OR AKV in June, either 8-12 or 15-19. I know, that it is a very short notice. Can you see if there is any openings for these dates?

Thank you,
Ioulia Garcia

Hi. Interested in a studio from 5/27 or 5/28 until 6/4. My dates are flexible. I just know for sure I can get airfare on these dates. My preferences are SSR or AKR. Thanks for your time. Melissa

Would love 1 night in a studio at AKV either a value or standard......prefer a Sunday night....but can do any night......at the end of July or beginning of August. If you have 11/12 points left and there is availability please let me know! Thanks!!

Would love 1 night in a studio at AKV either a value or standard......prefer a Sunday night....but can do any night......at the end of July or beginning of August. If you have 11/12 points left and there is availability please let me know! Thanks!!
Hi there,

I would love to help you out. With the types of points I have, I can only make reservations up to 60 days out (so July 14, as of today). Let me know if you are interested :)

If you would like to wait a couple of weeks, you can check back to see if I have any points left (I would really like to sell them before then!).

Thanks,
Maria D. :rotfl:

Hi there,

I would love to help you out. With the types of points I have, I can only make reservations up to 60 days out (so July 14, as of today). Let me know if you are interested :)

If you would like to wait a couple of weeks, you can check back to see if I have any points left (I would really like to sell them before then!).

Thanks,
Maria D. :rotfl:

Okay, thanks! Let me check the calendar and see what I can figure out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter