Closed: Thank you: Points for rent: 450 SSR points @ $18/point, available for all resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice00

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We have 450 points available for rent starting August 1, 2022.

Points are available for all resorts. Reservations can be made at SSR 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts reservations can be made 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $18.00/point. 50 points or more will be at $18/point. 50 points or less will be at $20/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment by PayPal or check is acceptable.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
2. Resort, with priority
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.

Hi! We are needing a 2 bedroom villa at beach club for 4 nights October 12-16.

Unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to make your reservation until March 12th. If you were still looking at that point I would be glad to help.
Sorry.

Hi!

September 15-19
Boardwalk, but willing to consider any
Studio

Sorry, the Boardwalk studios are not available for all of your days. Only 1-bedroom villas are available. Studios are available at BLT, SSR and OKW.

A 1-bedroom for garden/pool view for 9/15-9/19 would be 110 points.

We cannot connect on PM until you have 10 posts on the boards. I cannot “start a conversation“ through PM with you yet. Not sure how many posts you have on the boards.

Looking for either SSR Preferred 1 bedroom or Boardwalk Preferred 1 bedroom. March 4-9

Hi - I'm new to this but interested in 21-30 Aug. Looking for studio at Boardwalk?

Unfortunately BWV studios are not available for your dates of 8/21-8/30.
Sorry
Shoot. Thanks for checking. Could you check Old Key West for the same? Oh and is it possible to book two rooms? Or only one? Thank you 😊

Last edited:
There are studios still available at OKW, SSR, BLT and AKV Kidani for your dates. There is a possibility that you could get multiple rooms at these resorts. They all look open.

if I can help please send me a PM. Thank you

Reactions: q2b
Hi! are there any studios available 12/10/22-12/17/22? It would be two adults and no kids. We prefer Poly, Riv, BLT, BCV and the view doesn't matter. Thank you in advance!

Hello! Looking for beach club villas, 2 bedroom, Nov 4-12 2022.

We have 450 points available for rent starting August 1, 2022.

Points are available for all resorts. Reservations can be made at SSR 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts reservations can be made 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $18.00/point. 50 points or more will be at $18/point. 50 points or less will be at $20/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment by PayPal or check is acceptable.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
2. Resort, with priority
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter