Closing docs received: 3/9/21
Closing docs returned: 3/9/21
Sellers closing docs returned: 3/15/21
Closing: 3/18/21
Deed recorded: 3/19/21
Membership created and contract showing:
Points in account:
Total time from offer to points in account:

That seems crazy to me! My title company told me the same thing though. I passed ROFR on 3/3, estoppel arrived 3/8 and I had papers 3/16.
I’m in the same boat I passed 3/4, I didn’t receive estoppel until 3/15 according to my agent and I still don’t have papers either. My broker told me it could take 2 weeks for closing documents so we’ll see!

Well FINALLY!! a new UPDATE!!

Home: OKW
Broker: www.dvcresalemarket.com
Title Company: First American
Offer made: 1/31/21
Offer accepted: 2/1/21
Sent to ROFR: 2/9/21
Passed ROFR: 3/1/21
Estoppel Received: *unclear as to when
Closing docs received: 3/23/21
Closing docs returned:
Sellers closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Membership created and contract showing:
Points in account:
Total time from offer to points in account:

New account created by Member Administration. No points yet, but contract shows.

Home: AKV
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 1/21/21
Offer accepted: 1/21/21
Sent to ROFR: 1/22/21
Passed ROFR: 2/16/21
Estoppel Received: ?
Closing docs received: 2/23/21
Closing docs returned: 2/24/21 (received 3/1 due to FedEx delay)
Sellers closing docs returned: 2/25/21
Closing: 3/2/21
Deed recorded: 3/4/21
Membership created & contract showing: 3/23/21
Points in account:
Total Time from Offer to Points in Account:

Home: CCV
Broker: www.fidelityrealestate.com
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 2/17/21
Offer accepted: 2/18/21
Sent to ROFR: 2/22/21
Passed ROFR: 3/15/21
Estoppel Received:
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Membership created & contract showing:
Points in account:

New account created by Member Administration. No points yet, but contract shows.

Home: AKV
Offer made: 1/21/21
Offer accepted: 1/21/21
Sent to ROFR: 1/22/21
Passed ROFR: 2/16/21
Estoppel Received: ?
Closing docs received: 2/23/21
Closing docs returned: 2/24/21 (received 3/1 due to FedEx delay)
Sellers closing docs returned: 2/25/21
Deed recorded: 3/4/21
Membership created & contract showing: 3/23/21
Points in account:

Home: CCV
Broker: www.fidelityrealestate.com
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 2/17/21
Offer accepted: 2/18/21
Sent to ROFR: 2/22/21
Passed ROFR: 3/15/21
Estoppel Received:
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Membership created & contract showing:
Points in account:

Hopefully points load fast! I am on 6 days since closing and 5 days since deed recording and I am already refreshing constantly. I got an email from Disney Vacation Club today and about freaked! Then I realized it was just a promo for direct sales. Can I ask what the sender section of your email was??

Hopefully points load fast! I am on 6 days since closing and 5 days since deed recording and I am already refreshing constantly. I got an email from Disney Vacation Club today and about freaked! Then I realized it was just a promo for direct sales. Can I ask what the sender section of your email was??

The subject was "Disney Vacation Club - Resale Transfer" and it included a Club ID number. That one came from members@disneyvactionclub.com via a very long sales force address. Might explain why some people have it sent to spam.

Then they sent a separate email a few minutes later with a one-time activation code from donotreply@disneyvacationclub.com via disneyonline.com. With the club ID & the code, I could log into the member website for the first time.

Agreed - I'm at 7 days since deed recording, and this wait might be the worst of all of them (ROFR, closing, etc.).

UPDATE:

Home: VGF
Offer made: 1/7/21
Offer accepted: 1/7/21
Sent to ROFR: 1/12/21
Passed ROFR: 1/20/21
Estoppel Received: 2/16/21
Closing docs received: 2/16/21
Closing docs returned: 2/22/21
Sellers closing docs returned: 3/1/21
Deed recorded: 3/3/21
Contract Showing on Membership: 3/23/21
Points in account:

I called 3 separate times to see if they would load points on my account. All three times MS reached out to MA to see if they would assist. MA responded saying that they have a process and that it could take up to 2 weeks to be loaded. My concern is that I have points expiring in September and I really want to start booking trips. But it sounds like things are taking longer than the normal period

UPDATE:

Points in account:

I called 3 separate times to see if they would load points on my account. All three times MS reached out to MA to see if they would assist. MA responded saying that they have a process and that it could take up to 2 weeks to be loaded. My concern is that I have points expiring in September and I really want to start booking trips. But it sounds like things are taking longer than the normal period
My points loaded in 4 days and I didn’t chase them up. Fingers crossed

I got the same one and freaked for a second! My contract just closed so it was too quick anyways....

UPDATE:

Points in account:

My points loaded the same day I saw the contract in my account. So crazy that it can vary so much!

Update...

Home: SSR
Broker: www.fidelityresales.com
Title Company: First American
Offer made: 1/19/21
Offer accepted: 1/19/21
Sent to ROFR: 2/03/2021
Passed ROFR: 3/3/21
Estoppel Received: 3/8/21
Closing docs received: 3/16/21
Closing docs returned: 3/17/21
Sellers closing docs returned: 3/19/21
Closing: 3/23/21
Deed recorded: 3/24/21
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

Days from offer to points in account:

Update!

Home: Poly
Broker: www.*************.com
Title Company: TRCS
Offer made: 2/11/21
Offer accepted: 2/12/21
Sent to ROFR: 2/12/21
Passed ROFR: 3/4/21
Estoppel Received: ???
Closing docs received: 3/16/21
Closing docs returned: 3/16/21
Sellers closing docs returned: 3/18/21 *I think!*
Closing: 3/24/21
Deed recorded: 3/23/21
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

Days from offer to points in account:

Hey all!
For those who used wire transfer as the method of payment for the contract did you wait until after the seller returned signed closing documents before you wired the money? Or did you do it whenever the first opportunity you had to do it? Thanks in advance

Hey all!
For those who used wire transfer as the method of payment for the contract did you wait until after the seller returned signed closing documents before you wired the money? Or did you do it whenever the first opportunity you had to do it? Thanks in advance
I asked my title company agent to let me know once ALL of the sellers documents were returned. Then I would wire the money. You never know if a seller could get cold feet at the last second and your money is held up with the title company. Wire happens within an hour during business hours, so no lost time.

I asked my title company agent to let me know once ALL of the sellers documents were returned. Then I would wire the money. You never know if a seller could get cold feet at the last second and your money is held up with the title company. Wire happens within an hour during business hours, so no lost time.
Though for us on the west coast (for example) the wire transfer has to be done by 2pm our time or it won’t be sent until the next business day.

Hey all!
I didn’t wait to wire the money, but now I wish I had. No point in sending it until all documents have been received. I’m thinking communication would be much better too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter