Club 33 Reservation - Tokyo

DoubleDan

Earning My Ears
Hi there,
I have spent weeks and weeks researching (previously looked for months) and I really can't find any information about getting a dinner reservation at Club 33 in Tokyo.

It is even harder for me to find out how to sign up for membership for Japan!

I am going to Tokyo Disney next year for my girlfriends 30th. I would love to surprise her with a dinner there.

If someone could point me in the right direction or provide information that would be awesome.

I am aware you can only dine there with a reservation if you're a member or invited by a member =)

It's awesome that you can afford a membership, but if it's anything like all of the other Club 33s around the world, there would be a very long (i.e. 5 years or more) wait list just to apply to be a member.

I would try contacting Tokyo Disney to see if they have a wait list that you can be added to. I think they undertake a financial viability / stability review just to add you to the wait list. But, you may need to plan celebrating your girlfriend's 40th there instead of her 30th.

Alternatively, you could take her to Magellan's which I found to be pretty spectacular, even if you're sharing it with all of the other plebeians who don't have Club 33 memberships!

Ohh there is no way I can afford the membership. Sorry for the confusion.
I live in Australia so there wouldnt even be a point (except maybe if I could afford it....I could travel OS all the time haha)

Thanks for the alternative suggestion. I'll definitely look into it.

It's awesome that you can afford a membership, but if it's anything like all of the other Club 33s around the world, there would be a very long (i.e. 5 years or more) wait list just to apply to be a member.

I would try contacting Tokyo Disney to see if they have a wait list that you can be added to. I think they undertake a financial viability / stability review just to add you to the wait list. But, you may need to plan celebrating your girlfriend's 40th there instead of her 30th.

Alternatively, you could take her to Magellan's which I found to be pretty spectacular, even if you're sharing it with all of the other plebeians who don't have Club 33 memberships!

Agree with Magellan's- that would be an excellent place for a special occasion!

Ohh there is no way I can afford the membership.

Oh. So, you're fishing for an invitation from a member to make a reservation for you? I'm sure everyone on these boards would LOVE to have a Club 33 member make a reservation for them, but I don't think it happens (and if it did, they probably wouldn't advertise that it happened).

I think your best chance would be to quickly establish an incredibly popular and informative Disney blog and hope that a Club 33 member is so impressed by your blog that they offer to make a reservation on your behalf. Or that you find a new, upper level job in a company which maintains a Club 33 membership and that you impress your new bosses well enough that they offer to use the company's membership to make a reservation on your behalf.

well as amazing as that would be (unlikely)

I read that Japanese have a "lottery" system. I'm not sure if this was just a mistranslation or something. It just incredibly hard to find any information about TDW, I just assume its the same process as Disneyland.

Magellan's is awesome. If you're looking for a slightly more private dining experience, you could always ask to be seated in the "secret room / cellar" at Magellan's. From vague memory, there were maybe around 10 tables in there. But, if they were all full, then you'd probably have more privacy in the main dining room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter