Club run disney

I would think renewals will certainly move to later in the year. But the bigger question is whether runDisney is also realigning the race season to match the calendar year next year. With smaller gaps between races thanks to the return of DL (and possibly more of those being added), it would make sense.

And if they ARE, will there finally be an official full season challenge with accompanying swag?

I would think renewals will certainly move to later in the year. But the bigger question is whether runDisney is also realigning the race season to match the calendar year next year. With smaller gaps between races thanks to the return of DL (and possibly more of those being added), it would make sense.

And if they ARE, will there finally be an official full season challenge with accompanying swag?
Adjusting the season could be hard because it would leave the fall 2025 races orphaned without a season (I’m assuming they’d have to start the realignment with 2026, since we’ve already started registering for 2025 races)

Adjusting the season could be hard because it would leave the fall 2025 races orphaned without a season (I’m assuming they’d have to start the realignment with 2026, since we’ve already started registering for 2025 races)
Kind of? If you follow the graphic, rD actually starts the season with the summer virtual series and the first in-person races are DL Halloween. Those are 53 days before W&D, which is 66 from MW and definitely in the same season (though they have the Christmas virtuals inserted between there).

The longest stretch is SS to DL Halloween, which is 152 days, so it makes sense this is the current season reset. And they don't need to realign anything at all - just speculating whether they might follow the club course administratively.

Screen Shot 2024-04-16 at 5.17.44 PM.png

On weekends with yoga, I think a lot of folks just go over directly from MK. I'm platinum and not leaving Beach Club until 7:45-8.

LOL at my nice Minnie van driver who asked if I was sure I wanted to go to WWOS since “doesn’t expo start at 10?” he was so surprised at the line already formed and ~20 deep.
I honestly need to stop going so early. Sure the line gets long but there is still plenty of time matter where in line you are. But my anxiety doesn't listen!

I honestly need to stop going so early. Sure the line gets long but there is still plenty of time matter where in line you are. But my anxiety doesn't listen!
YUP! My anxiety wins, every time, every line (not just CrD) - you’re not alone!

This would also make sense for them to keep track of C2C stuff, espeically since they made that CALENDAR year, and not race season, right?

This would also make sense for them to keep track of C2C stuff, espeically since they made that CALENDAR year, and not race season, right?
C2C was always calendar year, which was weird to me they didn't align. I can definitely see an argument for them changing the season. I should have asked at the expo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter