Club run disney

Looks like my Welcome Kit is being delivered on 10/19. I had to have it rerouted to a UPS store because they sent it to my old address so not sure if I can get it that day or not.
I have seen anything yet, but hopefully soon.

Looks like my Welcome Kit is being delivered on 10/19. I had to have it rerouted to a UPS store because they sent it to my old address so not sure if I can get it that day or not.
Looks like mine is ready to go, but hasn’t started moving in the shipment yet. I’m running my virtual 10K this weekend, so I hope the kit comes soon.

Got mine today. Maybe someday the jacket they send will actually fit like normal clothing. This one at least fits reasonably well in the body but the sleeves are silly long on me, like unusably long.

I’m getting mine tomorrow, so I’m excited to have my medal for when I do the virtual on Sunday.

Mine just came in and I really like the jacket. A little heavier than last years but fits me well.

The jacket texture threw me off, tbh. I've never run in anything with this specific thickness or feel. Is it supposed to be water resistant, or warm, or anything? Not complaining, just curious

The jacket texture threw me off, tbh. I've never run in anything with this specific thickness or feel. Is it supposed to be water resistant, or warm, or anything? Not complaining, just curious
I think it’ll definitely be warm, and it seems like it ought to be water-resistant too. I don’t know that I’ll actually use this one for running, but it’ll make a good late fall/early spring general use jacket here in MN

I think it’ll definitely be warm, and it seems like it ought to be water-resistant too. I don’t know that I’ll actually use this one for running, but it’ll make a good late fall/early spring general use jacket here in MN
Good point! I do like that it's different than last year's, not just a color variant.

Hello friends! Would someone be willing to post Club runDisney email content they've received for Marathon Weekend and Disneyland Half weekend Expo access and anything else? Neither DH or I have received ours. Thanks!

Hello friends! Would someone be willing to post Club runDisney email content they've received for Marathon Weekend and Disneyland Half weekend Expo access and anything else? Neither DH or I have received ours. Thanks!
Here’s the Disneyland email

IMG_0231.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter