Club run disney

It is up

Thank you for your patience.​

When registration opens, this page will refresh and you will be placed in our virtual queue in random order, regardless of how early you joined this page. Those who enter after booking begins will be placed in numerical order.
Please note that race events may sell out and your participation is not guaranteed until your registration and payment are fully processed and you receive a confirmation email.

It is up

When registration opens, this page will refresh and you will be placed in our virtual queue in random order, regardless of how early you joined this page. Those who enter after booking begins will be placed in numerical order.
Please note that race events may sell out and your participation is not guaranteed until your registration and payment are fully processed and you receive a confirmation email.
Ahh! Bad flashbacks from Marathon weekend!

It is up

Please note that race events may sell out and your participation is not guaranteed until your registration and payment are fully processed and you receive a confirmation email
Came here to say this

It would almost be funny if it was not so pathetic. I'm not signing up but just for "fun" I started one browser just before 10:00 and one just after. We'll see (with a sample size of n=2 or is it n=1) which opens first.

My phone was spinning in two browsers (chrome and incognito) but I opened it up on my desktop about 10:03 and was able to register immediately.

But the spinning is still happening on my phone.

Edit: and for context I joined the queue at 9:50 am on my phone Chrome and at 10:00 am on my phone Incognito.

My phone was spinning in two browsers (chrome and incognito) but I opened it up on my desktop about 10:03 and was able to register immediately.

Edit: and for context I joined the queue at 9:50 am on my phone Chrome and at 10:00 am on my phone Incognito.
All I’m getting everywhere is spinning!!

Well that's frustrating. I'm still just spinning :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter