CM Consultants How Much $$$$

samsid99

Disney Fan
Hello to all,

I have been into scrapbooking for a couple of years now, and have just recently been seriously considering becoming a creative memories consultant.
I love the products, especially there tools and organizing items. The only reason I hesistate is because I am already VERY BUSY! So I am wondering if it would be worth my time and effort. How much extra $$ do you really bring in? Do you really get your products for "free"? I would love to hear from any consultants out there.

I love my CM business. I get to do something I love, earned many exclusive incentive products and some extra money. What's not to love.

What I especially love is despite my business schedule, I can schedule my time according to my schedule.

If you want more specifics, I would recommend you contact a CMC in your area or pm me. :)

I have been a CMC for two years. The kit cost me $195 plus tax. I have not spent a dime of our family money since. I have a small customer base that keeps me ordering every three months. So I get all of my own products free and it really does not take much time. I do monthly e-mails and crops (though many are cancelled due to lack of interest). Every three months I let everyone know I am ordering or I get someone to host a show/crop. I also have a phone sales once a year that usually does very well. If you go into it knowing that you will just diactivate as soon as it starts costing you money, it will be worth it! I hope to keep going as long as I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter