Coach's Mardi Gras Trip to UF 2010 Updated- #11- Final Update

cracker barrel has salads, naaw-when in rome & all...just say "uncle" herschel sent u & pull up a chair.:woohoo:

i am liking the mrs' MM bag:)very chic

Ahah, Cracker Barrell. Great resturant, and I love how everyone loves it ;D

now, look what you started with Cracker Barrel :lmao:mmmmmm! mmmmm! the grilled fish w/ mac n chees mmmm! mmm!
but, we too MUST stop usually in Gulfport on the way there and the one in Chipley on the ride home...this year Danny said let's see if we can NOT stop at CB...we are trying to only stop at the rest stops and "fast" food (like Wendy's for baked potatoes and chili) on the rides this go round...:confused3: let's see how that goes? (not stop for an hour of sitting waiting)

I always wanted to try cracker barrel, wish we had one here in canada, maybe some time in the future i shall:)

I would highly recommend it!!

Great update!

When my aunt used to live with us, she used to make us go to the same restaurant week after week. I remember the phase of Cracker Barrel all too well! ;) It's definitely nice once in awhile, but not so much every week.

Can't wait for more.. looking forward to seeing the hotel since I've never seen much of them before!

Hotel pics coming soon.. btw RPR is amazing!!!

MMMMM...Cracker Barrle. You know I love me some hash brown casserole.

Looking forward to hearing more!

You know Alisa's weakness.. the chicken 'n duplins!!!

I can't turn away from a trip report that includes Cracker Barrel! So yummy! Lots of fried and buttery goodness. Wait, didn't you say you were going to eat "clean." :lmao: Oh who cares! It's Cracker Barrel! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear more.

I was good at the cracker barrel.. I ate the grilled catfish with green beans and greens on the side.. so so far.. so good LOL

cracker barrel has salads, naaw-when in rome & all...just say "uncle" herschel sent u & pull up a chair.:woohoo:

i am liking the mrs' MM bag:)very chic

Wait until you see the new "bag" she got on this trip ;)

Sounds like a great start! :surfweb:

Thanks..it was.. easy drive.. good conversations with the family up there..

Ahah, Cracker Barrell. Great resturant, and I love how everyone loves it ;D

Yeah.. EVERYONE seems to love Cracker Barrel!!!!

now, look what you started with Cracker Barrel :lmao:mmmmmm! mmmmm! the grilled fish w/ mac n chees mmmm! mmm!
but, we too MUST stop usually in Gulfport on the way there and the one in Chipley on the ride home...this year Danny said let's see if we can NOT stop at CB...we are trying to only stop at the rest stops and "fast" food (like Wendy's for baked potatoes and chili) on the rides this go round...:confused3: let's see how that goes? (not stop for an hour of sitting waiting)

Yeah.. I understand.. Men always want to "make good time" and such when driving.. it is so funny.. but what Alisa wants.. she usually gets!!!

I can't turn away from a trip report that includes Cracker Barrel! So yummy! Lots of fried and buttery goodness. Wait, didn't you say you were going to eat "clean." :lmao: Oh who cares! It's Cracker Barrel! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear more.

Randy works very hard at being healthy and fit. However, he leaves for vacation with good intentions of continuing his healthy eating. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.;)

HAHAHA!!!! WHen we leave for WDW at midnight, we know where the CB in Tallahassee is located for our stop. We like the one in Mobile. This trip, we'll be stopping at the CB in Lake City. Bryan asked if there was one nearby when we decided to stop there for the night.

We have A CB 15miles away and pass bye so many of them and you no what I never ate at one yet.Sounds like I'm missing out on some good food!!

I know sad is it not..We eat everywhere else.Ocala on hwy200 has everything from AppleBees to Popeyes Chicken and everything in between..
I'm gonna make it A plan after church Sunday to go eat at CB!!:thumbsup2

We don't have cracker barrels anywhere near us, so the only time we eat there is in Orlando. I love the store with the candy I can't find anywhere else!

Maria :upsidedow

I know sad is it not..We eat everywhere else.Ocala on hwy200 has everything from AppleBees to Popeyes Chicken and everything in between..

This must be what Spongebob felt like when Squidward told him that he had never tried a Crabby Patty.

We have A CB 15miles away and pass bye so many of them and you no what I never ate at one yet.Sounds like I'm missing out on some good food!!
Hey donald - we've never eaten there either ... as many times as we've been to Orlando/Florida ... maybe we should make plans to go when we're down next??

I highly recommend it.. you will love it.. but be warned... you will become addicted!!!

We don't have cracker barrels anywhere near us, so the only time we eat there is in Orlando. I love the store with the candy I can't find anywhere else!

Maria :upsidedow

Yeah the snacks are very unique, and very good! My two boys love to "play" with all the cool little toys and stuff as well.

This must be what Spongebob felt like when Squidward told him that he had never tried a Crabby Patty.
EXACTLY!!!

Hey donald - we've never eaten there either ... as many times as we've been to Orlando/Florida ... maybe we should make plans to go when we're down next??

Sounds like a great plan!!!

uh oh did the mrs get the...

dooney;)?

i took a :magnify:@ the price tag & near fainted:laughing:

Love CB...eaten at a few, very consistant comfort food.:thumbsup2 Just caught the trip report glad I did'nt miss it.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter