Codes from Last August

honeymo78

Don't dream it, be it
I know I will have to wait awhile to find out if/what codes are for mid August (10-16) but I was wondering if anyone remembers what discounts were available on rooms at POR or WL during that time. I'm looking for either actual room rate or how much off it was. Thanks all.

Hi! We stayed at WL this past August, but didn't use a code, since we had the honeymoon room. However, my husband spent the night before our wedding at the Contemporary, and got that for $134/night, $148/night including tax! The Contemporary is usually pricier than the WL, since it's on the monorail, so I would guess that the WL price was even less than this.
Cheers!
Heather W

A standard room at the WL was $129 excluding tax last August. We were there the 2nd through 10th. The rate was good until Labor Day I believe. I remember that the moderates were around $95. Hopefully they will have similar rates this summer.

I really hope the rates are similar to that too! Then I could maybe upgrade to WL from POR - or just save a bundle at POR.

We got Coronado Springs with a code from last August (which came out in late April, if I remember correctly) for 99.00 plus tax-- it came to about 109.00 This would have been the same for POR, as all moderates were the same price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter