Collapsible walker--can I carry it onto rides?

I haven't driven the ECV onto anything except buses. I've taken the walker onto JII and Living with the Land. Cane onto Spaceship Earth, Star Tours, Toy Story Mania, and Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railroad. I can't remember which I used on Remy.

My walker is the same height as a regular walker but all 4 legs fold inwards to meet, kind of like a tripod but (obviously) 4 legs. Not flat. I can lay it by my feet.

Today was day 4 of 10.

Updating: I used a walker for the first 4 days, alternated between cane/walker for 2 days, and then switched to just the cane. I didn't ride a lot but no one took my walker or cane from me at any point.

In addition to the above, I took the cane onto Pirates, 7 Dwarfs, Remy, the safari, iasw (twice), Haunted Mansion, Little Mermaid, Navi River Journey, People Mover. Left it in the bin at the back for Flight of Passage. I didn't fold it on anything except FoP.

You can take it in the line, but not on the ride itself; however, they will let you take a cane even if it doesn't fold up.

You can take it in the line, but not on the ride itself; however, they will let you take a cane even if it doesn't fold up.

MOST of the time. I've got a collapsible can but occasionally the CM insists on taking it away from me, even though I show him/her that it folds up. They promise to return it as soon as my car returns, and they've always been true to their word!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter