Color Swap- Active- Heading towards their homes!

I haven't started yet but once I've finished the planner swap I'll move onto this one and the everyday (but I did get some cardstock and paper before I went away :guilty: Shhh!)

I think I'm the other and I'm also fine with that. Didn't check the groups, so if it's bot me, disregard!! LOL I have enough of all the supplies though!

Here are my first 2 sets, orange and yellow. I would really like opinions please before I continue, thank you.

6080863443_8851cff272_z_d.jpg

6080864407_d0131be05c_z_d.jpg

The yellow has skittles. The orange has embroidery floss and cute orange glitter buttons in different sizes. There will be two tags and Im adding more buttons.

Great pieces Rita!

I've pulled my papers so can confirm my colours as follows:

K Brights - purple

L - Rustic - burnt orange and brown

N - Boys - green, brown and yellow

O - Girls - pink, black and charcoal

Once I've finished the planner swap this is next on th list:thumbsup2

Thank you for the feeback everyone! Im glad you all like them.

MT~ I am taking that 3rd spot in L2. Got the ok from the ladies so when you have time you might want to put me in there. Thank you!
This really is my favorite swap! Its just fun working with color!
Must be the preschool teacher in me:goodvibes

Here is the pink. Opinions please.

6091700218_be63df3370_z_d.jpg

Colors are actually brighter. 3 different shades of pink. Different brads in flower corners. Butterflies can be removed
Also, different flowers on everything but everything matches.

I really like the pink set -- and I love what you did with your journal box, it really shows off a lot of the paper without making the piece huge! Very clever.

Question~ Can I do 2 mats and 2 boxes as a set? Im looking for different combos and trying to stay away from my VERY frustrating cricut!

I'd be good with that Rita, sorry you're having issues with your bug...do you need a new blade or is it just being difficult?

I think I just need a new machine!:scared1:
And Im really daubting the quality of my work so I really appreciate the feedback everyone is giving me.:love:

That sounds great to me.
I have a question... Can I add 2 hat pins as an element? I'm having fun making them and they would be great with the color swap.
S :)

That sounds great to me.
I have a question... Can I add 2 hat pins as an element? I'm having fun making them and they would be great with the color swap.
S :)

sure, you're the hostess! I have a feeling they are going to get added to a lot of the swap!

sure, you're the hostess! I have a feeling they are going to get added to a lot of the swap!

I have to laugh at myself because I didn't really look at who posted the pin question but I thought "Oh, I hope the hostess approves this one!" and was waiting to hear what she had to say!

So I agree love the idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter