columbia house

Columbia Harbour House is tucked away and doesn't do as much business as the other CS places. When we were there in Jan of 2002 they were closed for the off season. If they are open-go. Very good food in a unique atmoshere.(eat upstairs,it's quiet )

I've never seen CHH closed - its one of my favorite places to grab something quick. The hummus sandwich is delicious!

I always going in the slow season and I have not see the CHH closed either. But I do often find the upstairs closed to seating when I'm there. Not enough people to open the upstairs section.

Best Tuna sandwhich EVER!!! Make time in your schedule to eat at this one. I consider this the top of the counter service restaurants!

The Garden Galley salad with chicken, nuts and pineapple was delicious. (I tried it after reading a review here - and I would highly recommend it.) My husband loves their clam chowder in a bread bowl.

Maddle

A few years back I noticed that it was closed after Spectro. We went in to go to the bathroom quick and they were cleaning the place up. So to be safe I say go in before the fireworks. We actually ate there for the first time this past aug. We will be returning again!! The bread bowl soup, fish dinner were all very good and a nice change of pace from burger, hot dog, chix sand. fare....

We were just there November 1-6 and they closed at least 30 minutes before the park did. With the new fireworks, a good bit of the back areas have to close early (all of FantasyLand, too). We had to look long and hard to find some food at the end of the night. We were just going to get some counter service food to enjoy while we waited for fireworks to start....but we ended up using the whole time to find somewhere still open and had to wolf it down! CHH and 2 other places were closed. Wish I could remember which one we finally found open....sorry.
Katie

We've been in October and usually hit it for lunch so it's always been open. One of our must do's. Yummy fries and chicken tenders.

We went to Columbia Harbor House for the first time in July as part of our Backstage Magic Tour. It was AWESOME!! We can not wait to go back next week. It was real nice and quiet upstairs
:D

Originally posted by kadaten
We were just there November 1-6 and they closed at least 30 minutes before the park did. With the new fireworks, a good bit of the back areas have to close early (all of FantasyLand, too). We had to look long and hard to find some food at the end of the night. We were just going to get some counter service food to enjoy while we waited for fireworks to start....but we ended up using the whole time to find somewhere still open and had to wolf it down! CHH and 2 other places were closed. Wish I could remember which one we finally found open....sorry.
Katie

we experienced the same thing last year on our honeymoon. we were a little hungry so we hunted for someplace to eat in the MK...everything we tried was closed except for cosmic ray's. we grabbed a few burgers and some fries and sat out on the patio while we waited for the fireworks to start. we could kind of see spectro as it rolled by over in front of the castle, but it wasn't a great view...and once the fireworks started, we just moved to the front of the restaurant. it was wonderful!!

Where is CHH located in the park? I've heard mention of it, but don't think I ever noticed where it was. TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter