Come celebrate FREE dining with me!!!

Here to celebrate too:cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :yay: party: :jumping1:
Had a ressie already, TA emailed me this morning to say 9/13-9/23 at Pop was confirmed with Free Dining. I didn't even have to wait on hold!! This is year #3 with free dining for us.

To all on hold or not able to book until 4/12 hang in there we all waited this long.

Sorry she was rude to you. I may be in the minority here, but I think it was rude of you to put her on hold to answer a work call. She is working also and it isn't fair for the others on hold to wait because she was on hold with you. I would have gotten upset by that also had I been any sort of a business person. I don't put people like that on hold, especially when I call them. JMO

I guess if me being rude is putting someone on hold for all of 10 seconds while I put someone else on hold to finish up booking my reservation........Then I'm Rude. Its not like I was rude to her...I asked her to please hold and then said sorry for having to put her on hold.

Congrats to everyone who is getting free dining!! I would do anything to be able to go....but I can't this time. :sad1:
Have fun!

Free Dining:woohoo: :woohoo: 9/09/07-9/15/07 Pop Century- The CM I spoke to was really nice. I went to the Disney website, and it didn't show yet- I had existing ressies- so that is all that showed:eek:

Free Dining:woohoo: :woohoo: 9/09/07-9/15/07 Pop Century- The CM I spoke to was really nice. I went to the Disney website, and it didn't show yet- I had existing ressies- so that is all that showed:eek:

Yeah mine werent showing right away when I booked at 6:30 CST...But they were up about an hour and a half later.

Anxiously waiting to hear from my TA for POP Century 9/22-9/30!!!!!!!!!! FREE DINING ROCKS!!!!!!!!:music: :rockband: :jumping1:
We weren't planning on going this year, but we couldn't resist free dining!

We'll also be at POP from 9/22 to 9/30. And we're also in NC. We'll be driving down from Charlotte. We'll probably leave Friday afternoon, 9/21 and spend the night in Jacksonville. We did that last December and it was nice because we arrived early enough to check in and still have all of Saturday afternoon/evening to spend in the parks.

We were planning to go next spring break, but couldn't pass up the savings of free dining.

Got it!!!:cool1: Got right thru at 700 am. POR Aug 26-31 Ab section w/trundle. I feel so bad for those people who had to hold so long. :confused3 Would never have known about this if it wasn't for these boards and the wonderful people here:grouphug: The Dis Rocks:woohoo:

I guess if me being rude is putting someone on hold for all of 10 seconds while I put someone else on hold to finish up booking my reservation........Then I'm Rude. Its not like I was rude to her...I asked her to please hold and then said sorry for having to put her on hold.

I must of had the same nasty operator lady:maleficen .... She was wicked rude.... After sitting on hold for 1:50 mins this morning..... We had an existing reservation for a standard room at All Star Movie w/ a request for a Toy Story hotel, she said no standard rooms are available you will have to stay at a preferred room... I said "oh" and I must of sounded disapointed so she piped in with "well, I mean you are still saving about a $1000. so big deal you have to pay for the preferred room" so I told her we were just hoping for a toy story hotel an I asked her if there was a chance of when we got there if they would switch us, I said it didn't matter to me that we paid te extra cost...She just ignored me! She had a terrible tone the entire phone call.

BUT..... I am very happy to have got my Free DDP... we have paid for it in the past and I feel like this was a bonus!!!!:woohoo:

Was on hold for 30 minutes, 8:30-9:30a CST. Operator was also rude but I'm sure they're being ran through the ringer today! We had to downgrade from a preferred room at CBR to a standard room to get the free dining. Oh well, more money to spend at WOD!

I started dialing at 5:55 CDT and just hit re-dial until I got through. I was on hold for about 20-25 minutes and got exactly what I wanted CSR standard room 8/31-9/4. We're going to have a mom/daughter/grandma trip!

Jennifer

Just booked for 9/8 - 9/15 at the Polynesain. on hold for over an hour but well worth it. Can't wait to go:banana: :yay: :banana: :yay:

I'm on hold now to modify my existing ressie! You East Coasters are so lucky-I'll probably have to call back later as I need to get DD7 off to school-they suggested calling back between 1-8 est.

(Hope I don't get one of those "rude" CMs! When I booked this originally the other day, Victor (CM) was very polite and we spent some time chatting about him needing to come to CA and go to DLR :goodvibes )

Free dining and 7 days at the Beach Club! :cool1:

My CM was very nice! I told her that I hoped that she'd be able to survive the onslaught of calls today and she said that she likes it busy because it makes time go faster. :)

How'd you do that? We're hoping for connecting rooms, but it isn't guaranteed.

But in any case, we're at POP 9/10-9/16 with Free Dining!:banana:

Our kids outnumber us and we have an infant. When she told me it was guaranteed, I just chuckled, because I've heard different here on the DIS. She said it would be guaranteed, so we'll see. From what I understand, POP has the most connecting rooms of any value, so perhaps that's it.

I was on hold for about 35 minutes - I'm sorry some of you are getting rude CM'S. I had a great one (of course I was his second call so far - he just started his shift). We chatted about everything. He said it was nice to have "an educated guest" on the line :goodvibes. He never asked for a code just my Visa#. I never even mentioned free dining - he brought it up first.

We'll be at POFQ 9-19 - 9-26. Got all our dining ressies too. No problems and there were lots of times available for our choices.

Good luck everyone!

I was on hold for 1 hour and 40 minutes but I got free dining for 7 nights at the Poly! We're going 2 nights earlier and booked a package for that too with no dining. I can't wait!

We have free dining at POP from 9/12-9/17!!!!! :banana: :banana:

I already have ADR's for 2 nights, so now I have to decide the rest of our itinerary and decide what we want to do when so I can book the remaining ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter