Come Celebrate

Electric Avenue Eddie Grant
Wild Wild West the Escape Club
Party All the Time Eddie Murphy

I was going to mention Eddie Murphy....that's when celebrities wanted to be musicians too...

Rick Springfield
Don Johnson
The Chicago Bears
Patrick Swayze

Another not technically a One Hit Wonder since two other songs made the lower reaches of the US charts, but most people remember them for this song only.

NOT the original version, but the clean one for MTV and others. The original video, set in a S&M gay bar, was banned by the BBC. Not surprising, the banning led to the song skyrocketing to #1 in the UK and eventually #10 in the US.

Not a one hit wonder in the traditional sense but this is one of her best remembered songs by most. Her career and life were cut short by brain cancer:

Got the beat seriously

C'est moi.....oops

I just learned a week or so ago as she was the featured subject in a NY Times article! She fleshed out both her parents nicely although spent more time speaking of her mom:).

Interesting...I think one of Minnie Riperton's albums from the 70's was recently re-issued. I heard her talk about her mom on a SNL Mother's Day episode many years ago - she lost her mom at such a young age...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter