Come Celebrate

"Brand New Key" made this song pop into my brain for some reason..."Ariel" by Dean Friedman (not the mermaid Ariel but a different one, btw). I do not really know if it was a one hit wonder, but I don't remember any others from him! Of course, I did not fully understand the lyrics in the 70s...

Basically a One Hit Number: Dan Hill - Sometimes When We Touch

Also basically a One Hit Number: Rock Me Gently by Andy Kim (who always reminds me of Neil Diamond.)

Yes, another embarrassing oversight on my part. I had that Knack album and practically wore it out during the summer/fall of 1979.

Good Girls Don't made it to #11 on the Billboard charts.

Seeing as how it didn't make top 10, -5 seems in order rather than -10.

Good Girls Don't.
Good Girls Don't
She'll be telling you
Good Girls don't post two hit wonders on one hit wonder threads but I do.

Hey Buster!!! This is MY thread!!! Only <I> get to decide points and penalties. :snooty:

-500 points for usurping my authority. :tongue:

It doesn't matter who starts them. The King of music threads (me) is responsible for scoring and is thus ineligible to be scored. And this is for the best because well, I'd just win them all the time with a Kajillion points. Grace Slick suggested I put you on a starship and banish you to we built this city for this. But for now, we'll stick to -25 for complaining about minus points.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter