Come wait with us, Post your waitlist, what are you waiting for... plus pixie dust

We are not on any waitlists. Just wanted to send some pixie dust to everyone who is waiting. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: Good luck to all :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

We are waitlisted for an OKW GV for December 3-9. We have a 2 bdr and a 1 bdr reserved, but are hoping for the GV. It won't ruin my vacation either way, but it would be nice to save on the points. :)

Waitlisted for BW studio Aug 21 - Aug 25 - got my fingers crossed. The list hasn't failed me yet! :earsboy:

I am waitlisted for Dec. 3 & 4 at the BCV for a studio. I have the 1st & 2nd booked, but need my last two nights. As soon as they come through I'll book my airfare.

:wizard: for everyone waiting!

Well. I will join and put my waitlist of BWV Boardwalk view for Sept 3-9 for a 2 BR. I already have a preferred view, but just recently found out that didn't mean Boardwalk View, so we of course kept what we had, but waitlisted for the actual BW view. So, we'll be happy either way, but I can hope the BW view for our first rip home!!

We are waitlisted for a 1BR at VWL for November 24th...yup, Thanksgiving night. We have the 23rd and then the 25th - 4th, but not the Big Night. Our backup plan is cash reservations at the Lodge. We don't want to move, but I have faith in the WL. Really. I do.

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: We're going August 14th - 19th on my mom's banked points (use or lose them.. poor me that has to use them! LOL, I'm her associate). We have BWV studio preferred view but I waitlisted for Boardwalk view and also the same dates for BCV studio. I will be happy whatever but this is a girls only trip and my daughter is bringing a friend who has never been to FL let alone, WDW. It will be me, daughter 20 and her friend 21. I thought a little pixie dust in the way of the boardwalk view or BCV studio would be great! It will also be the week before my daughter starts nursing school. So a little R&R before that and a great send off!<G> Hope everyone's wishes are granted! :wizard:

Nancy

Wait listed for a Dedicated two Bedroom at beach club for August 13 to 19th, currently have two bedroom, but like the feel of a dedicated.

I'll just keep calling back every month...Hope ALL you WISHES come true :wizard:

I am on the waitlist for either BCV or BWV for July 3-July11. I am currently booked for OKW during that time but we plan on being at Epcot during the 4th celebration. Last year they directed all cars to the left and wouldn't let us turn right to get to OKW. It took us over 2 hours to get from Epcot to OKW. They were not allowing any right turns, so I took the I-4 exit and went over to 535 then back on property to DTD then to OKW. My friends stayed on property and were directed over to WDW, then over to the road that FT Wilderness is on, then to OKW. It took them over 4 hours to get home in bumper to bumper traffic. I don't want to do that ever again.
I will most likely book a room at the Nurse rate at Dolphin for the night of the 4th if I can't get my BCV or BWV waitlist. Peggie

We are currently on the waitlist for a studio for either BCV or BWV for 11/24 thru 11/30 (to be closer to friends that will be there at the same time) we currently have a ressie for VWL for that time.

PD to everyone that you waitlist comes through, but if ours doesn't we won't cry (we'll still be there)...

Does anyone know if there is availability for any 1 bdrm on property for 7/3 - 7/10... Just curious if anyone is waitlist for this time.... I may need to change my ressie from a 1 bedroom to a 2?

Thanks Lisa

I am waitlisted for a standard 2 bedroom at BWV the 23rd of October. I already have teh 24th through the 29th. ( Thought I had the 23rd then realized I was actually waitlisted) I have a room as a back up but really want to not move around so much!

Since today is monday i am sending extra pixie dust for MS to be calling dvc members to fulfill our waitlists :flower: :cheer2: :flower: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: : ;)

Am waitlisted for BWV 2 BR 11/5-10. Think it's a longshot as it is Jersey week, but would love for it to happen.

currently have 3 rooms booked (2 studio's and a 1-bedroom) and am waitlisted to turn a studio and the 1 bedroom into a 2 bedroom. Here's to hoping it happens!! My 2 bedroom is for Oct 2-7, 2005

We just got on the waitlist for two studios at the WL or BWV (standard view).

One is for Dec. 27-Jan 2, and the other is for Dec. 29 - Jan 4.

My sister is having her first baby, so because of her pregnancy, we had to cancel our annual May after school blowout. She was so dissappointed :guilty: .

She came in for her shower this weekend and was expressing how dissappointed she was, so my mother had me get on the phone and book our first Christmas trip.

My mother is so excited to take her new granddaughter to Disney for the first time at Christmas time.

WL is my sister's favorite resort, and BWV is my mother's favorite (me, I don't care as long as I am in Disney!!).

So please send pixie dust :wizard: our way.

MAC3 said:
11/30 we currently have a ressie for VWL for that time.
Thanks Lisa

Hey I'm waitlisted for a studio at VWL for 11/30! Also waitlisted for a studio Dec. 5th - 9th BCV. I have a 1 bedroom, but could downsize. I've been on the waitlist since 2/05 for BCV about a month for VWL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter