Come wait with us, Post your waitlist, what are you waiting for... plus pixie dust

Well then twotoohappy, here's hoping that someone in a studio @ BWV or BCV will cancel so then mine will become yours.

PD to everyone,

Waitlisted for a standard view 1 Bedroom at BWV for Dec 17-24. 4 of the 7 nights were available but not in a block so I waitlisted the whole ressie. Just had a great stay at OKW where the ressie currently is so while it would be great to try Boardwalk we will still be happy if it doesn't come through. PD :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: to everyone else waiting.

Beachangel said:
Waitlisted for BW studio Aug 21 - Aug 25 - got my fingers crossed. The list hasn't failed me yet! :earsboy:

hey......me, too!! :goodvibes

also waitlisted for "just 8/21" (have 8/22-25 booked, so whichever comes first ~ the multi or single night)

have cash ressie for 8/20, & "back-up" cash ressie for 8/21 (just in case ~ i've never done waitlisting before, & didn't want to take the chance of being "homeless" for a night ;) )

:wizard:

Just called this morning to ask a question and one of our days came through!! YEAH!! :cool1:

Only 6 more to go :earboy2:

:wizard: :wizard: CM said she'd send some :wizard: pixie dust my way for the rest of the days :cool1:

We are waitlisted for a 2 br at BWV for 8/16 - 8/25, preferably BW view. Currently have two studios.

*Sigh*
Ill hop on board that train as well. Waiting for a 2bdrm BCV for one night 8/21. Already have 8/22-8/26 booked but the plans got a little changed so now I need to add a night. Good luck to all!

We are waiting for a 2 BR (SV) at BWV for Oct 2 - Oct 7...currently have a 2 BR booked at OKW!

Decided to add a night to my December trip, 12/4. Not a studio available anywhere, but I am waitlisted for that night at BCV (where I will be from 11/30-12/4).

Also, on a whim, I tried to get any room at HH for 6/22 for stopover on the drive from Jersey to our first DVC trip this month. We already have a reserv ation at a motel in Hardeeville, so I figured what's another hour or so to check out HH. Waitlisted for a studio, 1br or 2br there for 1 night.

:wizard: Pixie dust to all :wizard:
I just got off the phone with MS to make my next 7 month booking date and i just asked about my waitlist and to my sweet ears do i hear from MS..... :rolleyes1

:listen: :listen: YOU HAVE A MATCH :listen: :p

:cloud9: :flower: WHOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW :flower: :cloud9:

keep hanging in there :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Great news for you!

It seems that lots of people find out they have a match when they call. Does calling add pixie dust?

Bobbi :flower:

:confused3 i dont know, but when i made the waitlist i asked to be called first. then when i called today, i was asked to stay on the line for a brief survey, then MS came on the phone.
I guess it doesnt hurt to call and ask :wizard: :upsidedow :shamrock: :thewave:

:shamrock: Good luck everyone :shamrock: i will still keep sending :wizard: :wizard:

Well waitlist came through! I had said in an earlier post that we had BWV studio preferred view. Waitlisted for Boardwalk view or studio at BCV. Got the call today that we got the Beach club! Woohoo! Pixie dust for everyone else!
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Nancy

Okay, I'm waitlisted for Oct 15-23 for any BWV or BCV studio! I've been on the list for a couple of months now, but at first I was looking for only a boardwalk view studio at BWV...then I finally decided that staying anywhere in the Epcot area for the Food and Wine festival would be better than staying at SSR. NOT that SSR would be bad, it just wouldn't be a good fit for this trip!

...ANYWAY, pixie dust to everyone else! I am booked for SSR and I won't be crying if my waitlist doesn't come through, but I'd sure like to be closer to Epcot.

I waitlisted for BWV or BCV 2br for 11/27 thru 12/2. I called them to add a request at my confirmed resort (SSR) a month ago and asked if I was still on the waitlist for BWV and/or BCV and she said, "Yes, and we have availability at BWV." It was for the preferred view 2br (which is fine b/c I have 150 banked points I have to use or I lose them).

I, too, wonder if calling will sometimes get you further than waiting for them to call us, especially after reading some of these posts where people got their requests when they called in for something else. I know that they say not to call--they'll call you--but I wonder. I asked if I still had the 24 hrs to decide since no one had called me yet. Once she confirmed that no one had called me (she put me on hold to find out why no one had called me yet), she gave me the 24 hrs to decide.

Anyway, I'm still waitlisted for the BWV Boardwalk or BCV, but at this point I'm happy with what we have. I think that the preferred Luna Pool view is closer to the elevators and lobby than some of the other BWV locations ??? which might make the extra points worth it (I have a 1yr old and a 2yr old).

Best wishes to all....

We need a great deal of PIXIE DUST. We need a beach cottage at Vero Beach July 10-15. We currently have a 2 bedroom and a studio. I need the beds not the sofas.

Mickey 527 - Can you elaborate on the reason for the traffic jam last year on July 4th on Community Drive? We check in on July 3rd into a GV. What about bus service?

I just called MS to check on my waitlist and was told that I had a match at the BCV if I wanted to take it. I wonder why THEY hadn't called ME yet?! (See my previous post above).

Now I'm confused. Should I take BCV or stay at BWV with a preferred view? They cost the same amount of points. Either way I'm going to stay on the waitlist for BWV Boardwalk view.

Decisions...decisions...Any input would be welcomed! I have 24hrs to decide.

I was booked in BWV/ PV October 10-14.
Just got a call that the 11 and 12 are now BW!
Yippee.

I might cancel one night , either the 10 or 13 if it doesn't come in BW .
Before I do that tho, I will post so that anyone here might get a shot at it first!

We were waitlisted for one night at BCV (10/2), and just got confirmation that it came through!

Here's some Pixie Dust for everyone still waiting! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

J and R's mom said:
I just called MS to check on my waitlist and was told that I had a match at the BCV if I wanted to take it. I wonder why THEY hadn't called ME yet?! (See my previous post above).

Now I'm confused. Should I take BCV or stay at BWV with a preferred view? They cost the same amount of points. Either way I'm going to stay on the waitlist for BWV Boardwalk view.

Decisions...decisions...Any input would be welcomed! I have 24hrs to decide.
Congrats on your waitlist coming through! Although you're definitely in a win/win situation, and I love both BCV and BWV, I think I'd accept the BCV while you can get it. BCV is a smaller resort and it's tougher to get in there. If BCV is a resort you'd eventually like to try anyway, I'd grab it now.

Whatever you decide, have a wonderful time! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter