comfort inn lbv - $32

That is simply wild- if we weren't renting from a friend we would have changed our reservations. They must be really hurting to offer a deal like this.:confused3

I have stayed there ... prices seems fair not "Great" it's a pretty basic hotel LOL!

I did book it and the cancellation policy was very good for the price. 24 hours. I have a trip "kind of planned" but... it's really iffy so if this hadn't been "cancellable" it wasn't getting booked.

Thank you so much for posting this! I need to book a cheap room to take my daughter to check in to the WDW college program. We have stayed at this hotel before and it is definitely worth $32/night.

I have stayed there ... prices seems fair not "Great" it's a pretty basic hotel LOL!

I did book it and the cancellation policy was very good for the price. 24 hours. I have a trip "kind of planned" but... it's really iffy so if this hadn't been "cancellable" it wasn't getting booked.

not saying it is great - but hey compared to
Ramada Orlando Celebration Hotel & Conference Center which I paid $41.07 to with priceline. It is definitely better. this was a Hyatt don't know how Ramada could let this resort fall so much.

Thank you so much for posting this deal! This was just what I needed for 1 night before checking into Disney!!

Thank you so much for posting this deal! This was just what I needed for 1 night before checking into Disney!!

We stayed there last year for a day before and a day after our resort stay at Disney. Not a bad place at all for the price. Free breakfast. May do it again in May. Also, got a very low price on it from hotwire.com.

It's a decent hotel,not new but it has things like free breakfast and a security guard at the front that pretty much no hotel at this price range has.The price is very good but not much less than many other hotels you can find in Orlando,which has hundreds and hundreds of hotels so there will be plenty of decent places at very low prices most of the year.

I am so aggravated...I found this deal 3 weeks ago and the night that I am staying there was a blackout date...I did get a great deal on it anyway, but not $32. I originally was booked for $80something, then found a deal for $60.52 after taxes and fees. If I cancel that one there's a $25/cancel fee which would bring the $36 (after taxes/fees) up to $61...so technically not worth cancelling.

I did get a great deal on it anyway, but not $32. I originally was booked for $80something, then found a deal for $60.52 after taxes and fees. If I cancel that one there's a $25/cancel fee which would bring the $36 (after taxes/fees) up to $61...so technically not worth cancelling.

Did u book thru travelzoo ? I guess I wasn't aware they had a cancellation feel if that is who u booked with.

Maria

No, my date was a blackout through travelzoo...I found the offer somewhere else that does have a cancellation fee. If I were staying more than one night, the fee wouldn't be so bad, but the fee is almost 1/2 the cost of the room. Oh well, lesson learned. I was in such a panic to get a decent (clean) room cheap that I booked it. At least I saved myself the original $30 from my first to second booking.

Thanks for the explanation michael's mom......sorry u missed out on travelzoo due to a blackout date........

Ah, no biggie, its still better than the $205 for the room at POR that night :) Always look on the bright side!

Here is the information

http://hotels.travelzoo.com/orlando-hotels/541967

you don't know how horrible I feel now. make a reservation last week with priceline - would have preferred this place.

plus it is cheaper than my priceline....and a nicer place.

oh well - need to learn to wait.:rotfl:

That's awesome! I think you just saved my niece $200 ! Thank YOU! Does anyone know if Travel Zoo Charges your card automatically or not til check in? I know if you book through the hotle you don't get charged until check in the CC is to hold the rooom only no charges are applied.If anyone knows if this is how Travel Zoo also does it would be a great help !:confused3

not saying it is great - but hey compared to
Ramada Orlando Celebration Hotel & Conference Center which I paid $41.07 to with priceline. It is definitely better. this was a Hyatt don't know how Ramada could let this resort fall so much.
Hey Pat -
Tried this place out 3 weeks ago - see my review here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2088460

As noted, the room itself (bedding, etc.) was fine, but if something doesn't work, be prepared to live with it - customer service was extremely lacking!!! Also, there is no getting around the $10+ resort fee!! The good thing was the location - very easy ride to WDW property.

That said, I'm looking forward to getting back to the Comfort Inn in May. At least I know what I'll get for my money!! :rolleyes1

Does anyone know if Travel Zoo Charges your card automatically or not til check in? I know if you book through the hotle you don't get charged until check in the CC is to hold the rooom only no charges are applied.If anyone knows if this is how Travel Zoo also does it would be a great help !:confused3
This is also true when booking through travelzoo. There's their policy from my confirmation:

Policy Information

Terms and Conditions All Rates are plus 12.5% tax.

Guarantee Policy: All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card at time of booking. We will validate your card, but not charge it until 24 hours prior to arrival. If your credit card is not validated, then the reservation will automatically cancel.

Cancellation Policy: Hotel requires 24 hours notice of cancellation to avoid penalty of 1st night's room and tax. Not valid for groups or special events or in conjunction with other discounts. Offer is subject to availability.

You aren't booking through TravelZoo. If you look at the website links they just passed you off to the Comfort Inn's site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter