comfort inn lbv - $32

I just got back from 6 nights at the comfort inn for $32/night. I thought it was a great deal, no problems at all. I was on the highway side but it really didn't bother me at all, didn't even notice it. The breakfast buffet was surprisingly decent, it was definitely better than the breakfast we had at Shoney's one day. I'd definitely stay there again for a similar price.

Thanks for the feedback on the hotel. I have a stay planned there from April 9-12th that's coming up fast and I've been reconsidering staying there because of all the complaints. Hearing feedback like this makes me think that the hotel may be OK after all. Let's just hope that once I get down there it isn't as horrific as others have made it out to be. :scared:

We also stayed there from 3/9 - 3/13. We had two rooms and they both were fine. We also were facing the highway but with the air running in the room it didn't bother us at all. We were on the fifth floor which was great. I think the 1st floor while a little more convenient you are going to get a lot of people passing by.

The room was old but clean. The air conditioning worked great and we had no problems. They had a refrigerator in the room so we went to the Winn Dixie and bought a case of water for $3.99. Do not go to the "supermarkets" in the strip mall areas they were ridiculously expensive. The Winn Dixie is less than five minutes from the hotel and on the main road that leads to Parkway.

The free buffet was fine but seemed to get REALLY busy after 8:00. The buffet for $5.99 was okay. It was your basic scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes etc.. They also had some cute Mickey shaped waffles that were yummy. It is also one child free per paying adult. If you are looking for a decent hotel at a great price I think it totally met my expectations. If you are expecting the Hilton not so much:goodvibes

Have fun and remember you are usually just in your room to sleep and shower.

Jody

I've gotten the Comfort Inn LBV for like $38 a couple of times and it's pretty good for the price,you get a security guarded hotel with a gate,free breakfast and clean rooms.I however have to brag about how I just got the Rosen Centre hotel on International Drive, a $270 a room for a night on their website for $42 this past thursday.I don't know exactly how I managed that,if they had a huge amount of empty rooms or what but I don't think I'll be getting that one again at that rate very often.

Are there any similar deals in the Lake Buena Vista area for around $32 a night? I've missed out on the comfort Inn but i need a similar deal for 2 nights on 12th and 13th July just for myself

Are there any similar deals in the Lake Buena Vista area for around $32 a night? I've missed out on the comfort Inn but i need a similar deal for 2 nights on 12th and 13th July just for myself
Since you're not needing a room until July, I'd keep my eye on travelzoo.com (Orlando). I wouldn't be surprised if something came up in your price range for LBV over the next couple of months. Then if nothing works, I might consider going thru Priceline closer to your dates.

I was just looking for the same area for may. Check on gtahotels.com or alpharooms.com. One of them had the comfort inn at LBV for 34 a night. One of them also had the extended stay deluxe for 44 a night. We stayed there last year and by the reviews for comfort inn the ESD looks to be a nicer room for the money plus it has a kitchen with stove, full fridge we were really pleased with it.

Since you're not needing a room until July, I'd keep my eye on travelzoo.com (Orlando). I wouldn't be surprised if something came up in your price range for LBV over the next couple of months. Then if nothing works, I might consider going thru Priceline closer to your dates.

Thanks for your input. I've looked today and rates are around $51-$61 a night which isn't too bad.

I've got plenty of time to hold on to nearer the time for booking but can i expect the price to drop considering mid July is probably the busiest time of the year?

Thanks for your input. I've looked today and rates are around $51-$61 a night which isn't too bad.

I've got plenty of time to hold on to nearer the time for booking but can i expect the price to drop considering mid July is probably the busiest time of the year?

Check the cancellation policy. I booked several stays at LBV Comfort Suites with the 24 hr prior to arrival cancel policy. If I don't like the place after my first visit I'll cancel the remaining reservations that I have. You can always book a room and hold it if they have the same cancel policy and if something better comes up you can cancel.

I do think something better than $51 will come available, however, I didn't think I could do better than the $32.

Good Luck!

I think i may go ahead and book with them. $51 a night sounds very reasonable considering here in london you can't get a 1 bed room for under $150 or so a night.

Sorry if i'm covering old ground but if i book online with them, do you pay in cash (or card) on arrival or at time of booking?

Lee really though Disney would see to your accomodations since you are working for them.

they have apartments that several CM share.

so make sure you need the hotel room first.

My start date and moving in date with Disney is July 14th but i need a hotel for 2 nights because i'm flying out to Orlando a little earlier to get over the jet lag and see how Hot it really is in july

I was just looking for the same area for may. Check on gtahotels.com or alpharooms.com. One of them had the comfort inn at LBV for 34 a night. One of them also had the extended stay deluxe for 44 a night. We stayed there last year and by the reviews for comfort inn the ESD looks to be a nicer room for the money plus it has a kitchen with stove, full fridge we were really pleased with it.

Is ESD at $44 still available ? Is there a link. I have in CI at LBV for June 10 days. But I will prefer it to move to ESD because of kitchen.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Lee,

Below is a link directly through the Comfort Inn LBV website that still has the $32 per night deal if booked directly through the hotel:

http://www.comfortinnorlando.com/tzoo/

I booked this room for our family's visit in May. Please let me know if this rate still applies.

Hello Lee,

Below is a link directly through the Comfort Inn LBV website that still has the $32 per night deal if booked directly through the hotel:

http://www.comfortinnorlando.com/tzoo/

I booked this room for our family's visit in May. Please let me know if this rate still applies.

So this link is definitely the Lake Buena Vista one? the page doesn't seem to say?

They are doing the deal for $32 p/n and on the dates i want, so if someone can confirm the location then we're all good

Just got back from staying at Comfort Inn LBV and It was actually a VERY pleasant experience. The staff was VERY nice, even the ones that did not speak english. I never had any problems at all. My room was very clean, the free breakfast was fine. NO worries at all. I would stay there again. So those that have booked, don't worry. It will be fine, unless you are expecting the Ritz....and then you will be disappointed.

So this link is definitely the Lake Buena Vista one? the page doesn't seem to say?

They are doing the deal for $32 p/n and on the dates i want, so if someone can confirm the location then we're all good

After you open the link, click on check availibility and it will take you to it. On the top of the page it says Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista. :thumbsup2

gymboqueenkaylee, how were the shuttles if you used them? Were there several or just one that comes and goes at the designated times? Do they stop at other hotels? We are arriving there this Friday and have considered driving vs. using the shuttle. thanks in advance

After you open the link, click on check availibility and it will take you to it. On the top of the page it says Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista. :thumbsup2

I've clicked the link then selected the $32 deal. It says to click below for booking and it takes me back to the previous page.

Can't figure out how to book it online

I've clicked the link then selected the $32 deal. It says to click below for booking and it takes me back to the previous page.

Can't figure out how to book it online

Once you are on the Comfort Suite site go to the top of the page and click on the Reservations tab. You will to reneter your dates. Then you are able to book online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter