COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

i have a 4 inch E for echo lake and a 2 inch A for cars but my computer is starting to act up so i'll post their pic in the am.

I loveeee the snowman S! So cute!!!

And I immediately knew what the scream canister was - that's so cool! I think that's my second favorite (the snowman is just too cute).

Nice bling ;)

I love them all! Can't wait to see them in person.

What are your plans for this afternoon? I have to take my mom back to the doctor this afternoon, but maybe we could meet at ACM around 4:30? Morgan has softball from 5:30-7:30ish.

I :lovestruc everything!!! And I think it's great that the sticker backs are still on them so we can adhere to the background paper as well.

Can't wait to get all the fun stuff!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

I am expecting Tisha's package in a day or two. As soon as I get it, I'll get these ready and mailed back out.

Anne, do you want me to hold yours for a few extra days so it's not lost at the post office? Or is someone getting your mail?

It'll probably be ok if you want to go ahead & mail it-we'll be back on Monday and we'll have someone checking our mail. Thanks for asking!

Thanks everyone.

I met Jennifer and gave her my stuff.

Sorry if I made you late for softball. Thanks again. I have your cuttlebug stuff from last week that i came home to find in my pile of stufff. I'll give them to you when we swap back out.

Thanks everyone.

I met Jennifer and gave her my stuff.

Sorry if I made you late for softball. Thanks again. I have your cuttlebug stuff from last week that i came home to find in my pile of stufff. I'll give them to you when we swap back out.

No worries. We weren't late, we were actually the first ones there, which meant I got to pick the shady side of the field ;) Team is doing great!

I owe you ballerinas too! I'll cut those out tomorrow.

oh good, i'm glad.

and glad to hear the team is doing great!

no worries on the ballerinas. whenever you get to it works for me.

oh good, i'm glad.

and glad to hear the team is doing great!

no worries on the ballerinas. whenever you get to it works for me.

I'm putting them on my list so I don't forget again.

I've completely used 2 mats for this swap...I had to dig out the 12x24 to finish this up! I like having the bigger spot to fill up, but boy does it take a long time to cut everything out on the 12x24 :)

We said pink on black, right?

yes pink on black. can i pllllleease have 3?

i used 2 mats myself. and a ton of glue.

and i'm supposed to see my friend and pick up the cuttlebug things she bought too. ;)

yes pink on black. can i pllllleease have 3?

i used 2 mats myself. and a ton of glue.

and i'm supposed to see my friend and pick up the cuttlebug things she bought too. ;)

I just found the old email, I think we finally said cut out of black, matted on pink. Which do you prefer?

Ooooh, can't wait to see what you got from your friend. I need to go to the one in Milford tonight or tomorrow ;)

either way. i don't care! i'm just thrilled you are making them for me!

oh and i have the jack sparrow paper for you too!:goodvibes

If Tisha's doesn't come today, it's going to be next week before I can swap out. It's a crazy busy weekend for Memorial Day with girl scouts and DH and I are going away for a night to celebrate our anniversary.

I'm sorry. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter