COMPLETE: Holiday & Seasons Swap MAILED: slideshow post 2 & 3

These groups look good! I am excited for this swap.

I also use both one and two page layouts, so both or either would work for me!

list looks great
think I will be sticking with just the letters though for this one :)

Might join a few groups! If I do I am partial to two page layouts with holidays because I always have too many photos (except Valetine's Day- I never take photos). Going to watch and see how much I get done with the letter swap between now and then. I might just be able to join a few element groups.

I'm definitely in for the letters!! I looked at the groups, and there are only 5 i can't use! :rotfl: So I guess I need to hit it and get my other swaps done!!

I missed this one last year, so I want to play. I might need a sign up buddy since this is conference week.
S :)

I'm in! :) Here's my input...

1. Holidays, Seasons, or both? Both
2. 2” words? Yes
3. 4” letters?No
4. mini kits and single element grps OR title and one element grps?Title & 1 element
5. pages from sketches?Yes

1. Title + element groups: Group size -- is a max of 8 too much?8 is ok
There doesn't seem to be as much interest as last year. I was thinking that one large group would be better than multiple groups of the same theme.

2. PAGES -- do you want single page groups, 2 page groups, or both? Both

1. Holidays, Seasons, or both? Both
2. 2” words? Yes
3. 4” letters?No thanks
4. mini kits and single element grps OR title and one element grps?Title & 1 element
5. pages from sketches?Yes
1. Title + element groups: Group size -- is a max of 8 too much? 8 is fine. There doesn't seem to be as much interest as last year. I was thinking that one large group would be better than multiple groups of the same theme.

2. PAGES -- do you want single page groups, 2 page groups, or both? I prefer 2 page layouts from sketches

Happy to see DisneyBarlans coming to play...miss you girl!;)

I am so glad to see there is intersest in this swap.

I will start to look for the one and 2 pages sketches.

We don't do Elf on the Shelf...what is it? Sounds like fun!!

We do the pickle, though!! Does anyone do that?

We used to hide a blown glass pickle ornament (I got it in Germany when I was 16) until it got broken. I haven't found a replacement yet :(

I'm so excited about this one! I'm so far behind on scrapping my holiday pics. Count me in for the letter and element groups, and maybe a few of the page groups, if I can get brave enough.

Here are my answers!

If you could just copy that list of questions and answer them in your response, I think that would help keep this organized. So like this:
1. Holidays, Seasons, or both? both
2. 2” words? yes
3. 4” letters? no
4. mini kits and single element grps OR title and one element grps? title and one element grps
5. pages from sketches? Yes

We used to hide a blown glass pickle ornament (I got it in Germany when I was 16) until it got broken. I haven't found a replacement yet :(

don't they have them in the Germany shops at Epcot?

Yes they do...I'd be happy to bring that tradition back to your house for you!! Because you know...I'll be in Epcot in 5 weeks!!

We do the Elf thing!! Ours isn't the real Elf on a Shelf. . .he's a smaller, cutesier one! ;)

The Elf on the Shelf is a tradition where your family gets an elf and reads the storybook explaining how it works. The elf gets a name and you write it in the book. My kids named ours Frisbee (because he flys). The elf sits up high and watches the kids all day to see if they're good. At night he flys to the North Pole and reports to santa about how the kids are behaving. The next morning he's back at your house but in a different spot...still watching. My kids love finding him every morning. He comes the day after Thanksgiving and stays until Christmas Eve--when he goes home with santa. No one is allowed to touch him or else he loses his magic. Google it...you'll find a cute website for kids to play elf on the shelf games. All female owned small business started by a mom and her 2 twin daughters.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter