COMPLETE Sketch Swap in Color

That's when I was going to go! I'd love to meet you there. Maybe we can go to Panera for coffee and a snack too. I'll get Holly to go too.

That sounds great! Takes me about an hour to get there, then at least another hour or so to pick papers and wander around the embellies. Let me know what time you are thinking and we can coordinate.

Cassey

That sounds great! Takes me about an hour to get there, then at least another hour or so to pick papers and wander around the embellies. Let me know what time you are thinking and we can coordinate.

Cassey

I'll need time to shop too. It takes about 30 minutes for me to get there. Looks like they open at 10:00. I tend to be an earlier than later shopper, but I'm easy. So, just tell me what works for you!

I am an earlier shopper also, I was planning on being there at opening.:) I have been saving up for a sale like this and need lots of basic colors and maybe some fun prints.

Sending Josh back to school today so I can steal his room back, we agreed that I could have a shelf in his closet to organize my paper. He doesn't use it anyway and I need some space.... He is so understanding about my addiction!

Cassey

Where is the pouty face smilie?

I wanna go too.

:rotfl2:

Have a great time! Know that I wish I was there with you all.

Girls -- did you know that J's will place an order for you and honor the sale price? When I need paper, I usually wait for the sale and then just go into the store order 25 packs of the colors I want. I found this out by accident -- i asked them to check in the back one time and expressed my displeasure that they always ran out of the paper well before the sale is over. THat is when they told me that I could place an order for what I wanted as long as it is something that they carry in the store.

That is a good thing to know. They always run out of the solid smooth cardstock before I can get there.

I've special ordered before. They are not always so helpful...

Cassey, I'll plan on being in NA at 10:00. I'll probably have a big purple Disney sweatshirt on and be with a moody pre-teen unless I can talk her into staying home with her dad. ;)

Question for ya Annie:

For group B Oranges-Browns are we suppossed to choose either a mainly brown theme or a mainly orange theme? Or do we use both colors?

I was trying to pull papers today...am I correct to assume that we are suppossed to make the layouts as useable as possible by not using a pattern paper related to a holiday/season? Just wanted to clarify.

Prefer to be not holiday. But leaves/sunshine/water/flowers are general enough I think. Snow probably not.

You can use either or both for the colors.

Where is the pouty face smilie?

I wanna go too.

:rotfl2:

Have a great time! Know that I wish I was there with you all.

Wish you coul coe too!

Girls -- did you know that J's will place an order for you and honor the sale price? When I need paper, I usually wait for the sale and then just go into the store order 25 packs of the colors I want. I found this out by accident -- i asked them to check in the back one time and expressed my displeasure that they always ran out of the paper well before the sale is over. THat is when they told me that I could place an order for what I wanted as long as it is something that they carry in the store.

Thanks for the info, it may come in handy!

I've special ordered before. They are not always so helpful...

Cassey, I'll plan on being in NA at 10:00. I'll probably have a big purple Disney sweatshirt on and be with a moody pre-teen unless I can talk her into staying home with her dad. ;)

I usually drag Julia with me but I am sure she will want to stay home with her dad this trip.:rotfl: I will be the crazy one with a cart full of paper.

Cassey

Prefer to be not holiday. But leaves/sunshine/water/flowers are general enough I think. Snow probably not.

You can use either or both for the colors.

happy I saw this.....had picked out valentine papers for my red set...will have to rethink that one...........
can I do a xmas theme for my flocked group then? might have to rethink that one too....

Let's keep the hearts out of the red group.

I don't mind the Xmas for the flock group - but I would like the rest of the group to vote on it.

Let's keep the hearts out of the red group.

I don't mind the Xmas for the flock group - but I would like the rest of the group to vote on it.

okay, will rethink my red group and wait on my flocked group

Christmas is ok with me for the flocked group.

I am going to change my colors for the flocked group if it's ok. I couldn't find any inspiration with the lt. blue/white. Could I do an animal prints theme instead? I bought some neat zebra flocked paper to use.

Great! Christmas flocked it is. :thumbsup2

Zebra works with me if you don't use zebra shapes for elements. Zebra striped flowers/brads/circles are okay. Because then it can be used for anything. Once you put in a zebra shape, it becomes a zoo page. I saw a really cool layout that was title Wild Girl or Child, but did not use zoo pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter