COMPLETE Sketch Swap in Color

Is this yellow enough? I cut the background circle a little smaller, but I can add a at to left page as shown in the picture.
cardstock is a spicy mustard yellow.
Or I can scrap this idea and come up with a new one.

IMG_4910.jpg

Cassey

finished up two groups....

Group D - green sketch # 8I I added flowers to the page to fill in since I couldn't run the journal lines onto the pattern paper

P1100148.jpg

Group E - blue sketch #4...I love this sketch but the circle take awhile to get put down....you will get one of the sets...in the interest of using up my stash have two different patterns of the background the flowers also have some stickles on them and one set of circles is stickled...one is chalked to add some design and dimension

P1100147.jpg

hope these work for you all!!

thanks ladies!

and one more for tonight

Group F - purple sketch #5...the clouds and photo mats are chalked...each LO has different combo of flowers

P1100149.jpg

Great work ladies!

I have a question. Sketch 19G -- are the dotted lines over the 4x4 photo spots required?

It does seem silly to put on the lines if they will be covered with the photos.

That is the only sketch that does that. So for that sketch, no lines.

here is my

Group G - pink...you will get one of the two ribbon patterns

P1100150.jpg

question - can I flip a sketch from horizontal to vertical - thinking of sketch #5 to use some paper I have

I love everything that has been posted this far. I'm thinking that we need a snow storm here, so I can stay home and scrap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter