Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt that hilarious!!! Goofy4Donald is the schiznit!!:thumbsup2
Yes indeed!! But, so are you, Rog!! (Poor BDD - doesn't feel welcomed at the BB - boo hoo!!)

Hey ---- I'm gonna find a way to come and crash your GG Memorial Day Weekend!!! I've got a neat little trailer I can hook up to my bicycle, so I can bring all kinds of BEER!!!

I'm using DH's laptop.... I am so NOT used to the built in mouse "thingy"!!

I gotta go... DH is yappin at me that I'm missing too much of Torchwood & he doesn't want to play "catch-up".

TTFN, ya'll!!

Y'all are missing Modern Marvels on the History channel. Here's a useless fact it just showed:

Producer Jack Douglas scored the music for the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster by
riding it "like a hundred times" with a computer strapped to his knees.

Yes indeed!! But, so are you, Rog!! (Poor BDD - doesn't feel welcomed at the BB - boo hoo!!)

Hey ---- I'm gonna find a way to come and crash your GG Memorial Day Weekend!!! I've got a neat little trailer I can hook up to my bicycle, so I can bring all kinds of BEER!!!

I'm using DH's laptop.... I am so NOT used to the built in mouse "thingy"!!

:lmao::rotfl2: I got you saying thingy!!!

Okay I click the last page on this thread to catch up and

JOHN IS TALKING ABOUT HIS THINGY!

Really what is the world coming to:confused3

Okay I click the last page on this thread to catch up and

JOHN IS TALKING ABOUT HIS THINGY!

Really what is the world coming to:confused3

Now you know darn well that reading the last page of the UCCThread is like reading the last page of a novel first. Shame on you!:lmao:

do they know you can't get the dining plan at FtW except when staying in a cabin???

Yes, you can get the Dining Plan with campsites, you just can't get FREE DINING, unless you're in a cabin. :thumbsup2

Watch, I have 1000+ posts and not one tag, but that will catch the tag fairy's eye, and I will be stuck with a tag about my thingy forever. :sad2:

Has the baby been born yet? I'm not on much and missed the announcement if it has....so??????:hippie: :hippie: :hippie: :hippie: Details!!!

Cool, looks like fun. I would love to go to a penguin playoff game, but they have been sold out all season. I hate to tell you, that the pens are gonna win it all!!!

I just found some dancing empanadas, and wanted to share!

dancing_empanadas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter