Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to post this here too, just for those that don't read the other thread ;) Just waiting for my mom to get out of the shower and we're on our way!!!

UPDATE

Beth's water just broke (at least we're pretty sure it did, considering all of a sudden she ran into the bathroom wondering why she had wet herself...lol).

We called the doctor and they're sending us to the hospital. Actually, we had just come back from lunch with our mom's, and we were all sitting at her mom's house when it all went down, so to speak.

We're missing a few things so my mom and I are going to go pick them up, and her mom and her are on the way to the hospital (she's not having any contractions or anything yet). Dad is on his way from the horse track, and we're all going to meet up at the hospital.

So I can't give you a definite winner yet, but it's REALLY close ;)

P.S. I'm trying to fight back the nerves right now...lol

I don't know when I'll get back online, might be a day or two, but the "three" of us will see you guys soon ;)

Hey, stop hijacking my thread, you have your own. oh and good luck again, i'm sure everything will be awesome.

I just found some dancing empanadas, and wanted to share!

dancing_empanadas.jpg

Could I have a Margarita with that?

I need one too. I'm trying to clean the TT out and wash up all the laundry. All while going through Fort withdraws. Hot sunny Fl. to cold damp Va.:guilty:

Don't tempt me. You won't know what to do when i show up on your doorstep.:lmao:

Don't tempt me. You won't know what to do when i show up on your doorstep.:lmao:

:laughing: I imagine I'd hand you a Margarita! I better go check if I have tequila!

Seriously, though, when you get everyone well, come on over! When we get our pool open, the girls can swim, and the moms can hang out pool side with some frosty beverages. I even have umbrellas!

VACamper...we spotted your site while looping but you guys were always gone when we drove by! :upsidedow Hope you had a great time like we did! We were in loop 100 and loved it.

BTW, I just posted a pic of our campsite in the other forum and hope to have a trip report done soon!

We had a great time. Started out a little wet as you know. Can't wait to read your trip report. Sorry we missed you. We missed everybody sounds like. We spent way to much time at the parks. My feet still hurt. Never again. More time at the Fort next time.

OK, who let it get so cold!!!!! It's only 45 right now and the high is 48. It's supposed to warm!!!!!!!:confused:

OK, who let it get so cold!!!!! It's only 45 right now and the high is 48. It's supposed to warm!!!!!!!:confused:

No kidding!!!! We had nearly 80 degree temps Friday, and will again later this week, but today the high is in the 40's and we could get 2 inches of SNOW!!!!!!!!!!! What's the deal!!!!????

I actually had to get my jacket back out of the closet this morning! It was 51, I had just put all that stuff away! Brr!:lmao:

this thread will be around for long, but look at it of you get a chance. This guy is priceless (and insulting)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1790345

Yep... gotta say ol' Troy is a regular, "better than anyone" azz!!

But I loved this reply:

You know what's scarier?
I went to this other place called the "Magic Kingdom" where there is a wide dispursal of this drug...on the street it's known as "pixie dust"...I've heard it causes happiness in varying amounts but is a downer once you leave...

I saw some retched things when I was there...there were these men on this boat ride, who had guns and were shooting them in the air, then I saw they had rounded up all of these women from a town they invaded and they were SELLING them to the other men, I believe they were pirates!

The debauchery doesn't end there...there is also an area that glorifies viewing of DEAD PEOPLE!! I kid you not!

All over the park I witnessed numerous displays of people wearing similar outfits and colors, CLEARLY gang activity going on there...

They were also selling fattening things in the streets like ice cream and funnel cake with no limits on how many you could purchase and eat! Little kids were around, what kind of impression do you think that leaves!

Then there's this show called the Monster's Inc Laugh Floor...do you know what those initials are?...****...if THAT isn't a secret message I don't know what is....

Clearly there are many problems with this "Magic" Kingdom that must be addressed...since this and other parks seem to be so unsafe, I'm going to Cypress Gardens and staying there....

Priceless!!!

Oh, and yes, the thread's been closed down!!

Hey!!! It sounds like we're going to have a new "Dis-er" at any time!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well for Chris, Beth & Reilly!!

We had a great time. Started out a little wet as you know. Can't wait to read your trip report. Sorry we missed you. We missed everybody sounds like. We spent way to much time at the parks. My feet still hurt. Never again. More time at the Fort next time.

We spent a lot of time at the Fort this time and LOVED IT! We did hit each park if only for a couple of hours. We bit the bullet and bought ap's, so we are actually considering a trip or two during the summer also! :scared1: (i said i'd never go during the summer)

This day is getting tougher. I started reading messages while eating my lunch at work and now I don't want to go back to work. Reading messages and listening to The Psychedelic Furs...:thumbsup2

This day is getting tougher. I started reading messages while eating my lunch at work and now I don't want to go back to work. Reading messages and listening to The Psychedelic Furs...:thumbsup2

On my lunch break now and I know the feeling....Don't wanna make it worse, but today is only Monday :sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter