Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK OK Nosey mortals. I was at a concrete company that makes barrier walls like you see on the interstate. It's on Sawdust Trail. You wanna know the company name and my point of contact too? Kinda sucked not having DD there.

Yowch, Donnie!! Just ribbin' ya cause you were at FtW & we weren't! Sorry:flower3:

NOOOOO!!!!!!! the most we ever drive is about 1 hr. or less. unless we are going to Benagans or how ever you spell it(its a irish pub) good food :scared: :scared:

Yowch, Donnie!! Just ribbin' ya cause you were at FtW & we weren't! Sorry:flower3:

Oh I'm just playin. I was supposed to do this place while we were there but they had some problems when we were in town so I had to make a special trip. It's only 10 miles from the fort. Go figure.

Oh I'm just playin. I was supposed to do this place while we were there but they had some problems when we were in town so I had to make a special trip. It's only 10 miles from the fort. Go figure.

gosh I wish when I had problems at work I could go to the Fort lol:hippie:

Where is everyone? This thread has been pretty dead the last couple of days, and My place has really died down too, except for the spam... I want to put them all in a room and take a pipe in with me and well you know....

Been pretty busy lately. Work has really picked up. I'm doing really well in a Poker Tournament right now.

Where is everyone? This thread has been pretty dead the last couple of days, and My place has really died down too, except for the spam... I want to put them all in a room and take a pipe in with me and well you know....

I think some people are getting those last minute taxes done!

_________

OK OK I was at a concrete company that makes barrier walls like you see on the interstate. It's on Sawdust Trail. You wanna know the company name and my point of contact too?

this sounds like Donnie talking to DW's.......

We're all awaiting the Olsen baby.

Nobody has been terribley disagreable in the last few days to get the rest of us riled up. Anybody want to volunteer to be a ******* to get the rest of us talking?

*would you re-post the direct link to your forum? I've clicked on your Click here thingy ;) but I can't get to the forum, so I've given up.

Ami, are you clicking the link to the around the fire forum in the menu at the top? or in the text in the middle of the page, I just tried it, and had no problem. But if there is a problem, just let me know. I need to fix it right away.

Here is my forum link http://www.rvusa.org/dev/forum/

The review pages are going to be done today or tomorrow (I hope), and where they will be on the page permanently. There is a place for everybody to add a campground to the map and then review it.

Let me know if the link works, as well as the one on the home page.

Thanks guys

John, when I click in the middle of your home page I get this:

Welcome to the RvUsa.Org Around the Fire Forum page. We are currently installing the PhpBB bulletin board software. Please check back soon to join us. I hope this works.

Ami, are you clicking the link to the around the fire forum in the menu at the top? or in the text in the middle of the page, I just tried it, and had no problem. But if there is a problem, just let me know. I need to fix it right away.

Here is my forum link http://www.rvusa.org/dev/forum/

The review pages are going to be done today or tomorrow (I hope), and where they will be on the page permanently. There is a place for everybody to add a campground to the map and then review it.

Let me know if the link works, as well as the one on the home page.

Thanks guys

Ok, Ok. So sometimes you need to hold my hand and guide me through. I got it now....for now anyway.

Thanks

Al, thanks, and Ami thanks, there should be an automatic redirect to the forum page from there. I will double check that with my little indian buddy today!

Ok, two more posts and I'll have my 1000th. Well, after this post, just one more. Actually, I like the 999 better. Reminds me of the 999 haunting ghosts.

I can edit this post all day long and never get past the 999. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter