Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I REALLLLLLLLLLY need to get my butt to H&RBlock today!!!! I HATE having to owe so much every year. I remember back in the old days when I would look forward to income tax returns!!!!

Hey, whats going on with that BONUS thingy we were supposed to be seeing this year....I havent heard anything about it lately!! Has anyone recieved one yet?? Did they cancel it?

Ppppffffttt...Junes TOO LATE!!!! I need that tax bonus to pay my taxes!!!:sad2:

I am contagious, I got Rog saying "thingy" :lmao: hey, where did the dancing banana go? He is not there anymore.

Yeah...yesterday, I couldnt find the "rolleyes" guy.....I was concerned...how can I get my point accross without an eyeroller?????

How can John stress his emotions without a dancing banana!!!

We need or facial expressions, man!!!

I got a THINGY in the mail saying that there were two mailings, based on the first letter of your last name. One mailing was the first part of may and the second the middle of may. Here is the breakdown...

if you filed..you get 600 per filer and 300 per kid...

was i the only one that got that in the mail?

Where did you get a banana? My banana is missing....:sad1::rolleyes:

1000th post! :woohoo:

Now to more serious yapping....I found a couple of websites that say when we will receive our tax rebates. It's based on the last two digits of your social security number. One site had us receiving ours at the end of September. This site has us receiving ours in July:

Direct Deposit: Depending on the last two numbers of your Social Security Number, your rebate should be deposited by:

00-20: May 2
21-75: May 9
76-99: May 16

By Mail: Depending on the last two numbers of your Social Security Number, your rebate check should be mailed by:

00-09: May 16
10-18: May 23
19-25: May 30
26-38: June 6
39-51: June 13
52-63: June 20
64-75: June 27
76-87: July 4
88-99: July 11

I just now went straight to the horse's mouth and found it on the IRS website. The schedule above is on par with the IRS website.

You know, they want you to spend those things on durable goods to help stimulate the economy... We are going break the rules and spend it on stupid things like groceries and diesel, you know, dumb stuff to live our lifes...

1000th post! :woohoo:

Now to more serious yapping....I found a couple of websites that say when we will receive our tax rebates. It's based on the last two digits of your social security number. One site had us receiving ours at the end of September. This site has us receiving ours in July:

Direct Deposit: Depending on the last two numbers of your Social Security Number, your rebate should be deposited by:

00-20: May 2
21-75: May 9
76-99: May 16

By Mail: Depending on the last two numbers of your Social Security Number, your rebate check should be mailed by:

00-09: May 16
10-18: May 23
19-25: May 30
26-38: June 6
39-51: June 13
52-63: June 20
64-75: June 27
76-87: July 4
88-99: July 11

I just now went straight to the horse's mouth and found it on the IRS website. The schedule above is on par with the IRS website.

oh crap, that is right, not the last name, SS#, boy, i get the idiot award today:scared1:

Where is everyone? This thread has been pretty dead the last couple of days, and My place has really died down too, except for the spam... I want to put them all in a room and take a pipe in with me and well you know....

Having spent the better part of the last few months removing spyware, virii, trojans, backdoors, and other malware from my customers computers I am convinced that there is a special circle of Hades reserved for spammers and malware writers.

ok, did we used to hang out in high school? I mean, between the furs, MP and Princess Bride you have about covered my dorky HS days in Stewartstown, PA!:lmao: Just add SNL and stories of cow tipping!

I doubt it. After seeing your picture, I believe I am significantly older than you (gratuated high school in 1978). :lmao:
The P-furs album I was listening to actually belongs to SWMBO, but I like them too.

Ppppffffttt...Junes TOO LATE!!!! I need that tax bonus to pay my taxes!!!:sad2:

It's my understanding that we need to file 2007 taxes to generate the tax rebate check. If you file electronically and have a refund direct deposited into your bank account then you will receive your gov. tax rebate check that way. If you mail your taxes in and receive a refund or pay via the mail, they will be mailing you the check, and that would take longer.

I am confused as to how much we are receiving. As I've read it's $300.00 per person or $600.00 per couple and then an additional $300.00 for each dependent. My son told me he thought he was receiving $600.00 as an individual..so maybe I'm wrong.
Also confused by whether I will receive the $300.00 credit for daughter 20 full time student. as we claim her as a dependent..but she also files her own tax return because she works part time. I'm not sure if she get's it sent to her..or if we get it included in ours. Since she "owes":rolleyes1 money this year..and mom and dad paid it...I hope we get her portion included in ours.
Guess I ought to call the accountant. Those poor folks are probably going out there minds today..so I think I'll wait a bit.

oh crap, that is right, not the last name, SS#, boy, i get the idiot award today:scared1:

Ummm...nope...there is a very limited amount of idiot awards manufactured each year...And Im afraid Ive hogged them all up....you'll have to wait your turn or make a REAL attempt at idocy!!!!

JCJRS...I think was in 3rd grade in 78.....but life has a funny way of evening us all out after 35......at our age, your either under 35, or OLD. I'm pretty sure we're all in the OLD category for the most part. Thank god Walt created Disney so that we can convince ourselves otherwise!!!!

Having spent the better part of the last few months removing spyware, virii, trojans, backdoors, and other malware from my customers computers I am convinced that there is a special circle of Hades reserved for spammers and malware writers.

We can only hope.... there are some sick individuals out there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter