Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lunch break isn't long enough and it is hard to type with one hand (while the other is shoving something in my face) Argh!

I have "It's in the Way That You Use It" by Eric Clapton going...very relaxing...

(from the Color of Money Soundtrack)

That song was just ending as I read your message :thumbsup2

ok, did we used to hang out in high school? I mean, between the furs, MP and Princess Bride you have about covered my dorky HS days in Stewartstown, PA!:lmao: Just add SNL and stories of cow tipping!

I have "It's in the Way That You Use It" by Eric Clapton going...very relaxing...

(from the Color of Money Soundtrack)

I've been listening to "Raising sands" lately. Hubby left it in the CD player and I kinda like it. I sang an Allison Krauss song in my sisters wedding and I've been a fan ever since!

VACamper...we spotted your site while looping but you guys were always gone when we drove by! :upsidedow Hope you had a great time like we did! We were in loop 100 and loved it.

BTW, I just posted a pic of our campsite in the other forum and hope to have a trip report done soon!

Hurry up with a trip report Sonya. I was at the fort Friday for lunch and saw your cart at the Outpost Cart Parking. What park did you hit?

Sweeet! And I just noticed I'm getting very close to my 1000th post. I don't yap that much do I?

Hurry up with a trip report Sonya. I was at the fort Friday for lunch and saw your cart at the Outpost Cart Parking. What park did you hit?

What were you doing there??? FtW is a little tooooo far to drive for lunch from Jax, and I don't recall any "stacks" that need testing at FtW!!??!!:rotfl2:

Were you camping.... AGAIN???

We hit Epcot on Friday morning for a few hours...then back at the Fort for the rest of the day. It was very depressing knowing we were leaving the next morning...same feeling you guys had when we met you the Friday before! :guilty: Oh, and if I had been thinking more clearly after that long drive we would have invited you guys over that evening for drinks! Next time for sure! :thumbsup2

I about fell off the cart I was laughing so hard when I saw this (or maybe it was the Kungaloosh). Some carts just wont move out of the way...

DSC_7418.jpg

We hit Epcot on Friday morning for a few hours...then back at the Fort for the rest of the day. It was very depressing knowing we were leaving the next morning...same feeling you guys had when we met you the Friday before! :guilty: Oh, and if I had been thinking more clearly after that long drive we would have invited you guys over that evening for drinks! Next time for sure! :thumbsup2

After my lunch I walked to the Meadows and over to 900 loop bus stop. A bus had stopped to unload a wheelchair passenger and this guy in a red Durango gets mad because he's waiting too long I guess and floors it around the bus where 2 golf carts are stopped waiting patiently. He just about hit them and a lady who was walking across the street. He drove up to the parking spots right next to 900 loop and strolls over to the Meadows. I wanted to say something but after my boat incident with the senior folks I said forget it. Some people deserve to be beat to sleep. PERIOD!!!!!!

What were you doing there??? FtW is a little tooooo far to drive for lunch from Jax, and I don't recall any "stacks" that need testing at FtW!!??!!:rotfl2:

Were you camping.... AGAIN???

Actually WDW has their own power plant behind the Magic Kingdom. I don't test it but Disney does have stacks at the parks (boilers) that are tested annually. I was actually testing one back during the Reagan era when he came to MK. Secret Service made us stop while he was there because the probe that pulls the sample from the stack looks like it could fire bullets lol. That was back in the late 80's.

I guess the funny thing that you really cant see from the picture is that the bus was right on the cart pushing them. The cart was at full speed for sure (still blurry with my sports setting). We could not stop laughing which is probably why the guy is looking at us when I took his pic! haha Smile for the camera! :lmao:

Actually WDW has their own power plant behind the Magic Kingdom. I don't test it but Disney does have stacks at the parks (boilers) that are tested annually. I was actually testing one back during the Reagan era when he came to MK. Secret Service made us stop while he was there because the probe that pulls the sample from the stack looks like it could fire bullets lol. That was back in the late 80's.

Okay, Donnie... I'll buy that.

But that doesn't 'splain whatchu doin' so far away from home?? ;)

OK OK Nosey mortals. I was at a concrete company that makes barrier walls like you see on the interstate. It's on Sawdust Trail. You wanna know the company name and my point of contact too? Kinda sucked not having DD there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter