Concierge Lounge at Tokyo Disneyland Hotel?

Czardas

Mouseketeer
We are booked in a turret room at the Tokyo Disneyland hotel and I’m finding it difficult to find out what’s included. I thought I read that there’s a concierge lounge, if that’s correct does anyone know what’s available food & drink wise please. What times can you access it?

I haven't stayed in a Concierge room yet but I have friends who have. I think all turret rooms should be concierge rooms.

You are allowed to check in and check out at the Marceline Salon on the 3rd floor. During the day (7AM-10PM), there will be candy, juice, coffee and tea. After 5PM, there will be soft drinks, cocktails and better snacks. There is also continental breakfast in the lounge starting at 7AM but your accommodation plan may instead include breakfast at one of the restaurants (usually Dreamers Lounge).

From the photos I've seen, unlike at the Sheraton or Hilton, the snacks during cocktail time at the Disney hotels would not be enough to substitute for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter