Confirmed: Prices for Tickets and Passes going up on 2/11/2018

Last Minute Travel Club

How do you get a membership for free? It says it is $50.00
Try that code, if it prompts you it’s wrong keep pressing no to purchasing. It got down to offering me a $5 membership. I said no it then gave me a free one.

@StormyCA, I, too, just got off the phone with a Disney CM, and she said the same thing re: MP. She had no idea about price increases, and she also indicated that I could not add MP to my package. Becky-the-CM said we need to add them via the DL app when we go through the turnstile when we enter the park for the first time.

I went ahead and added a 3rd park hopper day to our package; we've been debating for a while, and I didn't want to risk a price increase. We are one step closer to our trip in July. Getting so excited!!
You can take the tickets off of your package. Buy cheaper through lmt or buy online from Disney with mp added.

For those who have used LMT Club, are you tied to the dates that you enter in to the website? We think we know when we are going this year, but want the flexibility to change the dates to alter in the year if necessary.

You know, at least there is the rumor going around. I still cringe remembering the near zero warning we got with the huge shake up of the AP system on both coasts.

No, the ones I purchased last night are good through 01/13/2019.

Remember with those dates the fine print states that first use still has to occur by Dec 31, 2018. The Jan 13, 2019 date is when the ticket would expire after first use (14 days). That's been standard for all DLR tickets for quite some time.

Does Disney generally give a heads up about such things or is it a surprise (and a done deal by the time you hear about it)?

I'm glad we added mp when we bought our tickets. I was having second thoughts, but if there's a chance of a price hike, I feel better about the choice. Is this confirmed yet?

I'm glad we added mp when we bought our tickets. I was having second thoughts, but if there's a chance of a price hike, I feel better about the choice. Is this confirmed yet?

No. I spoke to Disney ticket line today and the CM told me that they get no advance notice. They just show up to work and the system shows the new prices. I'm sure they have a 'bump' today in sales from those of us on Disney chat sites/FB pages who pick up on the rumors. But can you imagine the phone lines if there was a general press release that prices were going up? YIKES!!!

Anyone know how long LMT usually takes to email vouchers over and also if anyone has recently got them and successfully added MaxPass with them? I'm going March 24-27th and might pull the trigger tonight to avoid the price increase and looking at buying through LMT and adding it through the app vs. buying tickets with MaxPass direct through Disney.

Anyone know how long LMT usually takes to email vouchers over and also if anyone has recently got them and successfully added MaxPass with them? I'm going March 24-27th and might pull the trigger tonight to avoid the price increase and looking at buying through LMT and adding it through the app vs. buying tickets with MaxPass direct through Disney.
I bought them last night. I got one set right away and am still waiting for the second set (made two different purchases). You can't add MaxPass until the ticket is scanned for that day at Disneyland/DCA.

My understanding is that LMT vouchers are Disney vouchers. When we bought our tickets through LMT, the tickets were actual Disney e-tickets. Therefore, it makes sense that the LMT tickets would be non-refundable, non-returnable. Disney entry media (aka tickets) clearly state that they are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not for resale.

UCT are actual ticket media for WDW, as well. But they do returns minus restock fee if unopened from the sleeve they send them in. I’m just too afraid to pull the trigger yet.

You know, at least there is the rumor going around. I still cringe remembering the near zero warning we got with the huge shake up of the AP system on both coasts.

Remember with those dates the fine print states that first use still has to occur by Dec 31, 2018. The Jan 13, 2019 date is when the ticket would expire after first use (14 days). That's been standard for all DLR tickets for quite some time.
Double boo

UGH if APs for Disneyland are going up tomorrow I will be missing the renewal at the current rates by.... THREE DAYS!!! I can't renew until 2/15. :mad:

UGH if APs for Disneyland are going up tomorrow I will be missing the renewal at the current rates by.... THREE DAYS!!! I can't renew until 2/15. :mad:

Hopefully they won't be drastic increases like they were a couple years ago. Especially considering that those had zero warning. I am more worried about another happening later this year, though, to catch the APs that could potentially be valid after Galaxy's Edge opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter