CONFIRMED SNACKS - 2017

MickeyP

DIS Veteran
They're marked with a purple P, but maybe not all. You may want to keep notes on some snacks you don't want to forget about.

Luvears

Earning My Ears
This is a great doc! May I ask how current it is? Also- has anyone worked on same ongoing list but snacks avail at resorts? TY so much to whoever is maintaining!

• Luvears

Earning My Ears
    Tip- DFB food guide has comprehensive list of snacks at all of the parks as well as best values on dining plan. This is an ebook for purchase. *I am not at all affiliated w DFB- just love their awesome content.

jerseygal

DIS Veteran
    Isn’t there a new Dole Whip cone called the Hei Hei cone at Aloha Isle at the Poly?? Yummy, can’t wait to try it!:cool1::thumbsup2

• MinnieWebster

Mouseketeer
    Is BOG's lunch onion soup still a snack?
    DH and I were told (in Aug 2018) by a CM at the register that the French onion soup was no longer a snack. We had pre-ordered a meal and snack, and ended up removing the soup when they said it didn't count as a snack any more.

Not sure if that is still the case, or if anyone has any more recent experience....

• sharonabe

DIS Veteran
    This is an old 2017 list...Why is it still a sticky post?
    I was wondering the same thing! I came to this post hoping it was a current list since I’m going in September and have never used the QSDP... I was very disappointed.
    While this is an old list, 99% of the things on the list are still a snack credit if they are still being sold.

Keeping up with all the new and seasonal items is a huge job and almost impossible to keep updated.

I believe Disney Food Blog tries to keep up with it. You could check there.

mommafett89

~!Disney Darlings*~

HERE IS A SPREAD SHEET OF DISNEY SNACK ITEMS WITH DISNEY SNACK CREDIT

***I'm stupid, this is the same list!!! hahahaha. UGH**** EDITED****

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS