Contemporary garden view question

lilaclily

Earning My Ears
So I went to trip advisor and read that the garden view is really far and not very good view.

Does anyone know if there is truly an advantage between garden view and deluxe garden view?
These are big bucks they charge. I would really appreciate your thoughts on this.
:cutie::flower1:

I haven’t stayed at CR Garden Wing, but I take trip advisor with a grain of salt. You can go on Touring Plans web site and look at views taken from the rooms.
I would also post your question on the CR thread. You will probably get more response from people who know that Resort.

Really far from what?
The view is not anything special but you are still at CR. And with the right promo, at CR with a really good rate.
My advice, stop looking at Trip Advisor. It's really just a waste of web space when it comes to Disney info. Great for elsewhere, sucks for Disney. So many better places to get reliable info, like here, or My First Visit, or Touring Plans, or any of the myriad of other Disney centric sites.

I think some of the views are quite nice. You might have a view of Bay Lake or of the canal that connects the lake with seven seas lagoon.

There are only three deluxe rooms in the garden wing. They are located in the bend of the building. They are "deluxe" because of the size of the room not the view. All of the deluxe rooms have one king bed and a sleeper sofa.

We stayed in a reg garden view room last summer and loved it. We were steps from the pool and beach, and just a short walk to the main building. We had a great view of the lake and could sit on our patio and see the Electrical Water Pageant.

Give me a minute. I'll get you the room number of the last time we stayed in the Garden wing. it was our favorite by far.

We were somewhere in room 6110-6114. You get a great view of Bay Lake and there's a little "patio" to sit at. A sidewalk runs behind that building but we never found it disrupting. The kids loved watching the boats go by.

I guess it depends on what you feel a "good" view is. When we stayed in the garden wing, we could see the monorail pass by from our window - it was magical! I think the garden wing has great advantages - it's a short walk to the lobby, the Wave, the bus stop and the walking path to MK. It is very close to the pool. And, the biggest bonus, if you don't have a stroller or ECV, you don't have to deal with the CR elevators, which get incredibly congested, for anything. You can simply use the escalators. Plus there's the price - typically the lowest of all the monorail resorts!

The Garden Wing is a 3-story building next to a tower. It was not built to offer views of distinction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter