Contemporary Garden wing deluxe room pictures and mini review.

Looks great! We are checking in to the Garden Wing the end if November. It's our 1st time staying there ( I stayed in 1983, but we were definitely inside and I barely remember the stay. I do remember getting my stuffed Thumper though! :thumbsup2). Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to stay at the Contemporary!

Does the deluxe mean that its closer to the main building, or just fancier? I am looking for as close proximity as possible since we are just a couple.:flower1:

I dont know what I would do without the Dis boards! :worship: You have saved me money right now!
We stayed in this room last summer and it was awesome! The bathroom alone was worth it. lol You are almost as close as you can get to the main tower entrance being in the garden wing. There are only 3 of these rooms and it is on the corner on the hallway that leads to the walkway to the main building. If your booking the Garden Wing you could very well be at the opposite end of the building. Hope that helps.

We stayed in one of these rooms in February 2016 and actually managed to get a fairly decent discount at the time. We loved the room...it's super spacious and the bathroom setup, as mentioned previously, is fantastic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter