Cooling Towel suggestion

barbz56

Mouseketeer
I booked a trip for this August. Can you Disney veterans that go in August give me suggestions for cooling towels. I plan on going to parks first thing in morning, drinking plenty of water, going back to resort in afternoon, then going back to park in evening. Disney sent me a pin in my email so I had to take advantage of it. Thanks in advance

Frog Toggs are pretty popular, there's other brands on Amazon that you can find.

I've personally tried 1 or 2 kinds of cooling towels, and it didn't feel anything more than just a damp rag to me.

Have had our Frogg Togg for 3 years now-use it at home as well; in fact just used it while I worked in garden last weekend. There are lots of brands out there but I have stuck with Frogg togg. The challenge is with the humidity-doesn't help much. Found that a small personal fan helped more in August humidity-that and lots of A/C breaks.

The ones I like the best is the one Disney sells and it is not that it has mickey heads on it but it just works the best for me.

We use frogg toggs and personal fans. The frogg toggs wash well and have lasted years for us. I keep them in ziplock bags and refresh with cold warer often. I've never tried the Disney ones so I can't compare.

I'm taking a Frogg Togg Chilly Pad next trip.
Our Daughter used one on our last WDW vacation and said it helped quite a bit.

Tried Frog Toggs. Not a fan. Stuff around my neck feels hot and annoying. We packed washcloths soaked in water in baggies with small lunch box chillers(ice packs).We had a small insulated lunch bag in our lightweight backpack. https://www.amazon.com/Lightweight-...?srs=9270706011&ie=UTF8&qid=1526327397&sr=8-1
They were great for refreshing. We also carried small portable fans with rechargeable batteries. Refillable Brita water bottles were the key quencher with the free ice water. They fit in the side pockets of the backpack.

Another recommendation for Frog Toggs. My daughter is a catcher for her softball team. She often wheres one between her uniform and bra in August & September. We live in Florida and they play year round. Frog Toggs wash well and stay cool. They are also very easy to re-cool thought the day by pouring cold water over them or if possible sticking them in ice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter