Copper Creek Cabanas View Question

WDWBOB1

Mouseketeer
Can you see the MK fireworks from the new cabanas that are situated west of Geyser Point? Also, how close does the ELP come to these units?

I would think that the view would be very limited and only the highest fireworks being visible if at all. It would also depend on which cabin you get.

:earsboy: Bill

I would think you could see the fireworks. But it would be the higher ones. The Electric Light Water Pageant stops on the lake pretty far out in front of Wilderness Lodge, so some of the cabins closest to World Drive would not even see it.

Can you see the MK fireworks from the new cabins that are situated west of Geyser Point? Also, how close does the ELP come to these units?

I think the new cabins will have an excellent view of the fireworks, as will the entire North wing rooms of WL that face MK. You can see on this aerial view that the view is pretty much unobstructed:

cabinlineofsight.JPG

It appears that the closer to World Drive that you get, the better the view of the fireworks.

EWP takes place in Bay Lake and will probably not be viewable by the same cabins.

I think the new cabins will have an excellent view of the fireworks, as will the entire North wing rooms of WL that face MK. You can see on this aerial view that the view is pretty much unobstructed:

View attachment 263107

It appears that the closer to World Drive that you get, the better the view of the fireworks.

EWP takes place in Bay Lake and will probably not be viewable by the same cabins.

But the cabins are below World Drive plus a beam has been added to block World Drive, so I those cabins closets to World Drive will see only the high fireworks. The cabins farther from World Drive might see the castle although it is my understanding only the rooms in Wilderness Lodge on higher floors have a view of the Castle. And the lower floors don't see as much of the fireworks.

I thought the EWP was viewable from the WL as well as FWC?

But the cabins are below World Drive plus a beam has been added to block World Drive, so I those cabins closets to World Drive will see only the high fireworks. The cabins farther from World Drive might see the castle although it is my understanding only the rooms in Wilderness Lodge on higher floors have a view of the Castle. And the lower floors don't see as much of the fireworks.

Denise...I agree. I was pretty much referring to the higher fireworks. I didn't expect any of the cabins to see the castle since it's hard to see even from many parts of Seven Seas Lagoon. I just meant that there will be a substantial view of fireworks assuming they are similar to Wishes (haven't seen the new show yet).

I guess I'll just have to wander down to that end of the cabins on our next trip to see what Wishes looks like from down there. :)

I thought the EWP was viewable from the WL as well as FWC?

EWP is definitely viewable from WL if you have a courtyard view room or if you just head down to Geyser Point area during EWP. The question that was originally asked was about the view from the cabins of the new DVC resort at WL.

EWP is definitely viewable from WL if you have a courtyard view room or if you just head down to Geyser Point area during EWP. The question that was originally asked was about the view from the cabins of the new DVC resort at WL.
The cabins are located at the Geyser Point area, right? Especially the cabins to the east. There is an island in front of the cabins to the west but no obstructions to the east

these pics was taken from the WC

0617fort-wilderness-fireworks-on-beach.jpg

0617fort-wilderness-electrical-water-pageant.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter