Costco Disney Gift Cards

I ordered two cards and applied them immediately to dues on December 9th. Ordered two more on December 18th and applied to remainder of dues. Have a small balance just under 12 dollars for next year. Perfection!

I was able to order 2 yesterday on my account and then tried to order 2 more and it got cancelled. I was able to order 2 on my husbands account (same membership different card) and those went through . I tried again today to order 2 more on my account and it was cancelled.

So it seems like in my case, they are holding us to 2 per account/card.

You must be really lucky or someone likes you :)
I was able to order multiple sets of 2 gift cards and never had any orders cancelled. I used the gift cards - paid dues with them - before ordering another pair. So using the gift cards first might do it. Even just transferring the value off the Costco GCs to another gc at Disneygiftcard.com might do it.

I ordered 2 sets about 10 days ago after reading this thread but didn’t apply them right away (we were traveling at the time). Tried to order 2 more sets on my husband‘s card (same membership, we have the Costco Visa card, but different card numbers) the same day and they were cancelled. Was happy I at least got what I got. Got home a few days later, read the boards and saw the posts about people getting multiple orders so tried again and it went through, two more sets - was thrilled! Applied them all.

For the next four days I was able to order two sets each day and applied them, but the last two days they’ve been cancelled. So who knows how it’s decided when they will or won’t let the order go through. I’ll keep trying but regardless of what happens, I’m really happy that I saw this thread and found out about the deal - it’s a great savings!

Doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason. Initially I was able to do 3 orders of 2 cards under same account, used 2 different credit cards was only difference. Applied all to dues.

Tried more recently. Used different computer, different browser, different cards. All those orders were cancelled.

I was able to order 7 orders of 2 cards over the last week. They cancelled any of my orders. I paid all my 2024 dues so 350$us saving, almost 500$can! Very nice!!
Are Canadians able to purchase these? Thanks in advance!

Are Canadians able to purchase these? Thanks in advance!
Yes I used the same login info. You have to put a US address for delivery so I entered the BWV address. You receive the gift card by email so it doesn’t matter. For billing address I put the one in Canada.

we blew a couple of these at JellyRolls a few days ago - fun! ... I had to stop buying them ... I started thinking about getting another contract so I could pay dues with these... haha ... it's hard to pass up 10% + cc!!! lol ...

Yes I used the same login info. You have to put a US address for delivery so I entered the BWV address. You receive the gift card by email so it doesn’t matter. For billing address I put the one in Canada.
Thank you! It worked!

Can I use a normal Visa gift card to pay dues?

I have about $1400 in gift cards I received as gifts or from a bonus and since I don’t need anything I either will use them to pay my dues or at the grocery store.

I have about $1400 in gift cards I received as gifts or from a bonus and since I don’t need anything I either will use them to pay my dues or at the grocery store.
I’m pretty sure the system takes Disney GCs only (although it will take any Visa or other CC), but I could be wrong, so you might want to check via logging in to your account. If I’m right, you can just back out and not enter any payment method.

It should work just like a credit card… give it a go!

I think you can only payoff your dues in full with a credit card. I assume the Visa gift card acts like a credit card.

I believe partial payments are only accepted via a Disney Gift Card. So, you can pay with a generic gift card, but it would need to be in full. At least that was my understanding after trying to pay with a small gift card.

I did earlier this week.

we blew a couple of these at JellyRolls a few days ago - fun! ... I had to stop buying them ... I started thinking about getting another contract so I could pay dues with these... haha ... it's hard to pass up 10% + cc!!! lol ...
Now that IS funny.Or maybe buy enough for a small contract.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter