Coupon Train~

Mailed out to Corrina this afternoon...I don't think I've received from my bud in several weeks though....

Hello all! Finally a weekend without a Monday holiday in the mix to confuse Post Office openings, insert availability, etc! I am going to completely own the fact that this past year has been hectic on my end, so weeks without glitches are a gift to me. I would also like to thank all of you, especially Alyssa, Corrina, Laura & Kathy for keeping this thread active and informational for all the other riders. I have not enforced the monthly checkins that the previous conductor, the unmatched Corinna #1, managed so effectively. I will try to do better this year.
To start off- I am asking all riders to do a monthly check in this week, and include in that check in the names of their buddies (both receiving from and sending to). There have been a few bumps this past month, and I want to be sure everyone, including myself, is clear on who is here and active moving forward.
I hope everyone is enjoying the winter, or what there is of it depending on where you are. In Vermont we have the cold (most days) but very little snow on any day. The world has also been a bit of a bumpy place lately. I am grateful for places like this little group of ours, which has been together for YEARS passing along, not only coupons, but good wishes and love, for as long as I have been a part of it. Knowing we come from all parts of the country, I imagine we have different points of view on many things, but have found common ground here, in this group. That truth gives me hope.
I would also like to restart the group exchanges we had done in the past. If there are any suggestions for a Spring themed exchange, let me know, otherwise I will dig back into the vault and pick something out! Post then right here on the thread!
Looking forward to your check-ins. Have a wonderful week-
Jeanette

Hello all! Finally a weekend without a Monday holiday in the mix to confuse Post Office openings, insert availability, etc! I am going to completely own the fact that this past year has been hectic on my end, so weeks without glitches are a gift to me. I would also like to thank all of you, especially Alyssa, Corrina, Laura & Kathy for keeping this thread active and informational for all the other riders. I have not enforced the monthly checkins that the previous conductor, the unmatched Corinna #1, managed so effectively. I will try to do better this year.
To start off- I am asking all riders to do a monthly check in this week, and include in that check in the names of their buddies (both receiving from and sending to). There have been a few bumps this past month, and I want to be sure everyone, including myself, is clear on who is here and active moving forward.
I hope everyone is enjoying the winter, or what there is of it depending on where you are. In Vermont we have the cold (most days) but very little snow on any day. The world has also been a bit of a bumpy place lately. I am grateful for places like this little group of ours, which has been together for YEARS passing along, not only coupons, but good wishes and love, for as long as I have been a part of it. Knowing we come from all parts of the country, I imagine we have different points of view on many things, but have found common ground here, in this group. That truth gives me hope.
I would also like to restart the group exchanges we had done in the past. If there are any suggestions for a Spring themed exchange, let me know, otherwise I will dig back into the vault and pick something out! Post then right here on the thread!
Looking forward to your check-ins. Have a wonderful week-
Jeanette
Checking in. I receive from Alyssa, and send to Gardengalb4.
Thank you Jean.

usnuzuloose-received today-thanks so much!

I mailed out to kathyk2 at the post office today....
I have another envelope ready to mail out tomorrow.

Wishing both of you a good week.

Mailed out to Corrina yesterday afternoon (and then found another small envie on my mess of a dining room table, so that's going out today). Looking forward to receiving from Jenny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter