Coupon Train~

I have usnuzuloose's envie ready to go today however we're currently snowed in and I'm not sure if I'll get to the post office today. If I don't make it out today, definitely will tomorrow. Just 4 more days dealing with the white stuff, and then we're off to WDW!!

Got back from WDW last night, and I had an envie from Jenny! I will be mailing to gardengalb4 tomorrow!

Thank you Alyssa!
Hope you had a great trip.

I am mailing to kathyk2 on Monday.

We had an awesome time! The weather was great - it was busy as expected- but we pretty much got to do everything we wanted to do. It was nice to be "home" at OKW - it had been almost 2 years! I mailed on Monday, should arrive by Thursday.

We had an awesome time! The weather was great - it was busy as expected- but we pretty much got to do everything we wanted to do. It was nice to be "home" at OKW - it had been almost 2 years! I mailed on Monday, should arrive by Thursday.
Glad you had a good vaca :)
I am still watching for last week's envie...it must be taking the scenic route.

Glad you had a good vaca :)
I am still watching for last week's envie...it must be taking the scenic route.
:mad: I hate when they give you the receipt and it says that it's supposed to arrive on Thursday and you still haven't gotten it!! I mailed yesterday too, same thing, should arrive by Thursday....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter