Creative help! Party Fishing Them! Favors/Centerpieces!! With Pictures!!

DisneyMommyMichelle

A Maelstromer From Way Back...
Alright i am having a 50th surprise party and the birthday guy and all his friends are Fishing fanatics! sooo i wanted to give some kind of fishing item as a favor AND i need a witty saying to go along with it. You know like...."we're hooked on Dave" or something like that! any ideas on anything?? thanks!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Thank you sooo much!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I only get one answer and it's PERFECT!!!!

I will post the final product i promise!!!

Maybe find a way to incorporate gummy worms as part of the favors. With a toy fishing rod or small tackle box?

How about those little plastic boxes that look like they're for tackle (in the craft section at Walmart and Hobby Lobby) with the gummy worms, and a tiny pole made from a piece of cane pole with a wooden spool on it? I'm winging it here...................

ok this sound a little childish as I type it but, A jello bowl lake (blue jello), a boat sitting on the top (with a guy in it), 50 fish in the jello (plastic or goldfish crackers) and the guy holding a fishing pole fishing for the fish. A very simple cenerpeice.

i think that is verrry neat!!!! i did want to do boats and water!! thanks!!!! :hug:

keep the ideas flowing!!!!

I've found a quote in my cross stitch mag ,hope that this will help,
old Fishermen Never Die They Just Sling There Hooks.

how does this sound for individual table centerpieces??

A bowl of water with those red and yellow bobbers floating in the bowl?? or is that too simple?

how does this sound for individual table centerpieces??

A bowl of water with those red and yellow bobbers floating in the bowl?? or is that too simple?

OMG if you could get the mini ones that could look so cool if you colored the water blue (or even did the jello thing)

WOOHOO! thanks! i was hoping it didn't sound too simple! i already bought the mini ones, but i can't find the bowls yet, so i figured i better ask, before i go out and buy bowls! :)

Alright what do you think of this favor??

th_CharmedImSure051.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter