Crowds on Weekends

disney1990

<font color=royalblue>Wow, it make my heart skip a
Hi. My husband is currently on travel in London. He is thinking about taking the train into Paris and then taking the bus to Disneyland Paris. My question is this: How crowded are the parks now (January) on the weekends? I thought that this was off season, correct? The only days he has available are this Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Is there really a big difference this time of year?

Thanks!

:flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1:

He should take the train directly to disney from london rather than into Paris. Its much much faster.

Crowds are very light during January but do check winter break schedules. I am not up on french holidays so i cant say but there is another thread here with all the dates. Of course the lightest day will be monday but the weekend shouldnt be too crowded at all.

We were there for two Sundays and one Saturday this month. All were VERY crowded - much more so than last January. This is probably because of the promotion of Magic Unlimited (which in my opinion is really a silly thing - see my upcoming trip report). Our last days in the parks were Saturday and Sunday and we basically stuck to wandering around and pin trading because of the long lines for things. My advice is if you have a choice - go for a non-weekend day. If you don't have a choice - do your favorite rides early and take fast-passes. Watch out for Magic Unlimited rides - if any of them are your favorites, do them very early. Fast Pass is suspended on those.
Have fun!
:Pinkbounc

My husband went to Disneyland Paris today -- thanks for the information about taking the train straight from London to Disneyland -- that's what he did. Unfortunately, he flys back to the states early Tuesday morning, so he ended up having to go on the weekend. But, he had a fantastic time.

It's great to hear he enjoyed it! I'd love to know what his highlights were (when he gets home!)

If he loved it with the weekend crowds, imagine going during the week! I remembered it to be hard to cope with small ones on the Weekend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter