CRT booking any easier?

DISFANSHAN

DIS Veteran
Hi! I can start making my PS's for my December trip on Tuesday. My question is: since the change to the PS policy, has it been any easier to get CRT breakfast. I was thinking (hoping) that now that you can book 90 days out instead of 60, there would be less people calling for it so early.(Maybe some people don't book their vacation till 2 months in advance).
If anyone has had better luck booking 90 days in advance, I would love to hear about it. And if its still next to impossible to get, I would like to know that too!!

Thanks!

I think it was easier right after the switch, but I think now most people are aware of the change. We had 6 people calling the Monday morning, and I was the only one to get through! Yes, I got a seating for a party of 12, but the other 5 could not get anything! The others actually talked to a cast member and were put on hold. My mom got off hold at 7:04 eastern time and there was only one table for 2 left for the whole morning!
Good luck- I think it is purely luck of the 'phone answerer'- who can type your name in the computer the fastest!!:D

I called Monday morning and got right through and was able to get my PS for a party of 8. Was I lucky or is it easier now....I have no idea as this was the first time I've ever tried to book it. Like tink2 said, I think more people are catching on, but I don't think it's as bad as it used to be. Good luck!

I've struck out the last 2 days, so in my opinion it's not easier. I've enlisted the help of a friend to call to keep trying for the rest of the dates of our trip.

I called for PS 2 people on November 21 90 days ahead and didn't have trouble. I called about an hour after they began taking calls that day. Good luck!:)

I started calling Monday morning at 6:58. The first time I was too early, so I hit the redial and got the message I was being put on hold. I hung up and hit redial a couple of more times and kept getting the recording. Finally, I decided to wait. When the CM picked up the phone at about 7:10, they only had one reservation left for a table for two. Luckily, I made my hotel reservations through Dreams Unlimited, and they were able to secure a reservation for my family of four. (At the time I booked my room I was given the opportunity to request that they book PSs for me-there are no guarantees that they will be able to get every PS you request, but I got lucky). Based on my experience, I think a reservation at Cindy's is still pretty hard to get. Good luck, Disfanshan, I hope you are successful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter