CRT....is it worth two credits?

Reese

DIS Veteran
I was hoping to hear from anyone that has gone since it's changed over. Is it worth the two credits for breakfast? Also who is usually in attendance? Also what is the photo package like? I know my girls would absolutly love this but I'm not sure if it's worth the two dining credits. There would be three adults (one 14 year old) and three children and two under three so would we get one or two photo packs?

The cost is about $40 with tax and tip. Almost any one credit TS meal is going to cost more than $20 so it's not worth 2 TS credits. If you're going to have to pay for any TS meals than CRT breakfast is a meal to pay out of pocket.

The meal is only worth the $$$ if you REALLY want to have breakfast there. There are many places you can get the same food for a lot less $$$.

I think CRT has gone to a meal you'll have once or twice (if that) as opposed to a meal some guests would book every trip.

Disney is making more $$$ and guests that wanted to dine there, but didn't know they had to or didn't want to call at the crack of dawn, can now get reservations.

I say *No*.

Do not get me wrong. I enjoyed our dinner there - it was cool eating in the castle.... that being said, it didnt taste any better than everywhere else. It wasnt OUTSTANDING, it was good, though.

When I saw the 2 credits - we decided to skip it.

Unless youve got a daughter (or son) into the Princesses for B-fast, I dont think its a MUST...of course, my opinion, only.

Lewisc said:
I think CRT has gone to a meal you'll have once or twice (if that) as opposed to a meal some guests would book every trip.
Disney is making more $$$ and guests that wanted to dine there, but didn't know they had to or didn't want to call at the crack of dawn, can now get reservations.

This is true. There is no way I would use two credits for CRT. I made five trips to WDW last year and did CRT four times (Jan 05 with my elder son and GD, Sept with my younger son and D-I-L, Jan with my 73 y/o mom, and again in Jan with my GD). I guess I was lucky that I never had any trouble getting the ADR and was always able to get it at the time and day I wanted. I got up early and made the ADRs for my GD, D-I-L, and mom. The food was not that good and the service twice was really bad. If I ever have another GD and she wants to eat in the castle I'll book it for her and pay whatever I have to, but it would be a one time thing, not something I would do every trip. I'll not go back and pay $40.00 for fair breakfast foods and service and there is no way I'd give up two credits for it if I was on the dining plan.

Again if you plan on making that so called once in a lifetime trip and have a little princess that absolutely must eat in the castle with Princesses, then I would do it, but that's the only way. Otherwise use one credit and do the princess meal in Norway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter