Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
New available resort to choose from tomorrow

The Port Orleans French Quarter Parking Lot.

For $250 a night you may use the parking lot at Port Orleans French Quarter to sleep in your car for the night. Nightly Parking fees not included. Must provide your own vehicle
That already exists it’s called Fort Wilderness and they do charge you for parking 🤣

We don’t go as often as most in here, but losing a highly anticipated “perfect” trip where everything fell into place and knowing it may be years until we can return has been rough.

The optimist in me (she’s in there somewhere, guys) keeps waiting on a miracle of sorts that makes this all end.
I am right there with you 100%. We had the perfect trip set, every adr, fp and experience we wanted. Dinner in the castle right after HEA to celebrate my daughters sweet 16, on her bday. Gone. Poof this year is just awful...only solace is thinking we will be able to it again later....maybe on her 18th or 17th...

I didn't see live streams, just some photos. Mea culpa on that one. But exercise spreads droplets further, there is no arguing otherwise, and the droplets hang in the air a long time no matter what - meaning droplets go further and hang in the air. The dancing CMs with no masks is a bad move and, along with Disney's reputation for enforcing rules only if they don't think the person will get mad, gives me pause.
What do you want the dancers to do die of heatstroke? Its either don’t have them or no masks, Covid is real, I am not trying to minimize it or anyone who suffers from it, but this is going into obsessive compulsive and phobic territory. If you stay where you’re supposed to I promise you are no where any danger from the virus. I’m sure Disney and their Drs have researched the likelihood of transmission, and I’m sure the last thing they want is for either their guest or cast mate to turn up positive.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't think we are going to hear anything on resorts that don't have a date for a while. Those are likely going to need FL numbers to Go down and disney increasing capacity at the parks and who knows what that timeline will be.

*Sigh* I know. 😔 I’ve resigned myself to the uncertainty. 😂 Our trip isn’t until the week after Thanksgiving and our TA told us to just “wait and see” so I’m just trying to live with the not-knowing until closer to then. Not something I’m good at 😂 but it is what it is at this point.

For $250 a night you may use the parking lot at Port Orleans French Quarter to sleep in your car for the night. Nightly Parking fees not included. Must provide your own vehicle

This is slightly cheaper than the rate we’re booked at now for POFQ so I might actually consider it. 😂 If they can guarantee the parking lot will be open, that is. :rotfl:

Do you really want to share your MB ? Everythings fine till you get caught..then BANNED!!!
MagicBans, lol.

I thought people were using Teslas in camper mode at FW for that?

I posted this on the news thread. 2020 tickets and hotel reservations start up again tomorrow according to Disney Parks Blog. Sorry I don’t know how to post the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter