Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bus situation at Old Key West appears to be pretty good, but I’ve been driving everywhere.

Is Hondo still giving recruits their briefing? I read once that you have the option to stay in the briefing room and watch but haven’t seen any other reports.

He’s still on talking, but I’ve never been in the room long enough to watch the whole thing.

Resale right now is around $214 point for GCV

It doesn’t help that you have to rip those contracts from the members cold dead hands. Because there’s so few, it’s never going to be “cheap”. $214 isn’t bad considering the property, I’m just waiting, and hoping that it gets a little lower before I make the investment

The bus situation at Old Key West appears to be pretty good, but I’ve been driving everywhere.

He’s still on talking, but I’ve never been in the room long enough to watch the whole thing.

How could you skip that? :p I was blown away the first time I saw Hondo. It looks like he stepped right out of CW. Definitely the most impressive animatronic at Disney imo.

Well, the skyliner went down due to weather and buses at Pop appear to be an issue. Multiple MK buses have arrived while there is no line for MK, but the HS and EPCOT lines continue to grow and there have been no buses for these parks. The lines are well-distanced and not out of control by any means, but they are more than full and many people are patiently waiting.

The bus timing situation has been the only real negative of the trip, and it has really only been an issue at surge times for me. Still, it is annoying, and I hope Disney is collecting data to better anticipate demand moving forward (I'm sure Disney is and this is one of the kinks I expected to need working out when I arrived so early after reopening). It's discouraging through watching 4 buses pull up to an empty queue while yours overflows!

**okay as an edit some people in the queue are starting to get angry now and are going into the lobby to complain/calling Disney... loudly 😬 Line looks like it goes back to the gift shop door.

The bus line at Pop for MK yesterday morning was forever. So I grabbed an uber. Hit exactly at rope drop and second rider on7DMT. 😍

The bus line at Pop for MK yesterday morning was forever. So I grabbed an uber. Hit exactly at rope drop and second rider on7DMT. 😍
We took an uber to AK the other day for the same reason! Saw the line... it was hot... no thanks 😂 It's nice and cool right now though so I don't mind waiting. I'll be on the next bus so it shouldn't be long for me. I'd feel differently in the back of the line.

Did you uber to the TTC? Normally if I uber to MK I get dropped off at GF, Poly or Contemporary.. but assuming I won't be able to do that anymore?

everyone was showing up at 10am and trying anyways, there was just less availability at that time. Now they will divide that. The 4pm was pretty useless, maybe only 1% of the people that managed to grab a bg at 4pm got a chance to ride because it is so unreliable
The opening procedures with no trams is really the best way to go, not a huge dump of people at a time, everyone just walks over to the entrance and the park iss already open so you go inside and then head to whatever attraction you are doing first. This change is good all around
I hadn't thought about it like that. We'll be there next week and plan to be there before 10, so I'll keep hope alive for a BG!

FL State Report with some unnerving changes :(
View attachment 512608View attachment 512609
Just wanted to thank you for keeping us updated. I appreciate the time you take to do so and thread that needle with graphs that focus on the data.
I get caught up in the anxiety. That 173 is a stunning number, all those families.

Anyways, thank you for helping us be thoughtfully informed with science and data.

AMC is delaying opening of its theaters again. Now shooting for mid to late August. They had been aiming for opening July 30.

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs...orida-amc-theatres-locations-moved-back-again

I keep holding out hope that I’ll get to see Mulan, Black Widow, Wonder Woman, Bond, Quiet Place, and Soul in theaters this year, but I dont think its happening. That being said, there are far more dangerous things open right now than Movie Theaters, not that it makes the theaters any more safe, but I’d go to a movie theater 100 times before I step foot in an enclosed bar right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter