Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Fl numbers are heading back up.

People should keep track of things and make up their own minds for what's best for themselves and their family with regards to traveling to Florida.

That being said, I really see NO SCENARIO right now where Disney World would shutdown again.

Things might get adjusted here and there but they were open when Florida was having 10,000 cases a day and things when smoothly.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 17

People should keep track of things and make up their own minds for what's best for themselves and their family with regards to traveling to Florida.

That being said, I really see NO SCENARIO right now where Disney World would shutdown again.

Things might get adjusted here and there but they were open when Florida was having 10,000 cases a day and things when smoothly.
I agree. Assuming cases don't go above at least 20,000 a day I dont expect anything to change in Fl or Disney. But, its possible they will go over 20,000 a day.

I can't speak for anyone else, and maybe it's a selfish attitude, but I am currently unwilling to get the vaccine as it is, IF restrictions aren't going to ease because of it. I just don't see the point of taking an unproven vaccine if I still need to social-distance and wear a mask for another 12 months. I will just wait the 12 months, then MAYBE get the vaccine.

Having said that though, if getting the vaccine gets me a little pin that I can stick on my shirt that says that I don't have to wear a mask and don't have to social distance anymore, then in that case, I will get it the first day that it's available.
Vaccines going through pretty intense phases of testing so if/when one is released I’m not sure why it would be referred to as unproven. But having a way to denote it was received would be great. Although I can pretty much guarantee Disney wouldn’t want to mess with tracking that regardless. Like someone else said they’ll most likely be one of the last to let go of the strict guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter