Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the weekends, but how many will be closed on weekdays? F&W has like 4 or 5 closed on weekdays.
It's such a short festival, and most people coming for Christmas time come for a bit longer (at least that I've noticed) so I'm sure most will be open. It's not an insane amount either, I was reviewing the list and a good chunck are in the festival center which always has all of them open. Most that I saw are in locations that are currently open every day.

RIGHT???? I need to know what limited gluten-free items they'll have.
oh goodness that would be hard to do! I feel for you! I'm not supposed to eat dairy but I will anyway, risk vs reward for me I suppose, but I know gluten issues are their own beast.

I’m already dreaming about that warm brown sugar filled pretzel they mentioned. I hope the menus come out soon!
Seriously!! I am just glad that even though I only have one day to enjoy it all on my Thanksgiving week I'll be back 3 weeks later with 2 more days to stuff myself. Need to pack some elastic waist shorts/pants.

I'm a big American flyer (have 150,000+ miles with them, credit card holder, etc...), and I've been wholeheartedly disappointed with how they've handled the pandemic. While I've been on almost empty American flights over the past several months, most have been packed by even pre-COVID standards. A total free-for-all when disembarking. Not a lot of mask enforcement either. I really don't care what they say about the air circulation, air particles, etc..., you're not going to convince me that that is totally safe.

And yes, I'd prefer the middle seat open. Will it keep me from flying? No; I really don't have much of a choice these days with work, family needs, etc... and I accept the risks. Anyone flying should go in expecting the risk these days.
We few American from MLU to MCO (layover DFW). They oversold the flight and were asking for volunteers to take vouchers. Our Flight was jam packed and not a vacant seat. When we booked our flights, they said they were NOT selling the middle seats for our flights. Things changed obviously. On our return flight, even though we could not sit together, we upgraded to FC.

Side note, SW canceled our daughters' flight 3 hours before flight time. They were on the way to MSY and they got the text. They drove and arrived at CCV 45 minutes after we did. They made great time.

I doubt it will be as easy as a "pin" because that is easily sold/duplicated. But, I guess they could implant a microchip that shows your vaccinations-lol just kidding. Seriously though, they could have it connected with DMV and you could have it on your license. Like the "donor" heart.
Yeah, that would work.

Or, in the case of Disney, some kind of pre-arranged letter from your doctor to Disney linked to your MDE that gets you out of mask-wearing. The only problem is that probably wouldn't work anyway, since the CM's wouldn't know who to police - so then we're back to the vaccine being pointless if it doesn't get me out of any restrictions...

Yeah, that would work.

Or, in the case of Disney, some kind of pre-arranged letter from your doctor to Disney linked to your MDE that gets you out of mask-wearing. The only problem is that probably wouldn't work anyway, since the CM's wouldn't know who to police - so then we're back to the vaccine being pointless if it doesn't get me out of any restrictions...

Well no because if vaccine works and people actually get it, cases and positivity rates will drop to the point of being able to reopen. 🙂

Well no because if vaccine works and people actually get it, cases and positivity rates will drop to the point of being able to reopen. 🙂
Yes, I agree, except for the fact that many people are short-sighted and selfish (maybe that includes me?), and that lack of immediate gratification is a big factor in the current anti-Covid-vaccine sentiment in the general population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter