Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend planning a WDW wedding - she was told the couple and all guests must wear masks at all times during the ceremony, even while sealing their union with a kiss. And absolutely all photos must show mask-wearing. She postponed in hopes of not needing masks next year.
Someone on the disboards FB group showed photos with both. I know I saw the same for a Disney springs wedding recently too. Bride and groom were allowed to remove masks for some photos but that was it.

So have the confirmed if this limited opening of DCA is ticketed or are they just opening the gates and letting people in for free?

No way would I have any wedding right now, but that’s just my humble opinion.
Totally opposite. An excuse to get married without having a bunch of ppl staring at me? Sign me up! (If I weren't already married.) Although NO pics without masks would be a deal breaker - I hope they do, in fact, allow the wedding party to remove masks. Esp since it's not like photographers have to get right up in their faces for every shot. DH actually officiated a wedding in Austin a few mos ago. There were only a couple guests (I think the limit was 10 ppl?). Brides took off masks for the actual (very quick, due to temperatures) ceremony, then they all got some quick pics without masks. The venue had a camera set up for everyone else to watch.

Obviously this isn't the time for large weddings, and it sucks that people are having to postpone to get the wedding they want. But there are probably others for whom current restrictions aren't deal breakers.

With how desperate Disney is, I expect this to be the sooniest soon we’ve seen this year. Shopping season is a comin, Main St will be open within the next 2-3 weeks

Wonder if they will do holiday decorations ... Would be kinda neat to just go over and walk down and dressed up Main St, get some photos eat a Mickey pretzel , etc

Wonder if they will do holiday decorations ... Would be kinda neat to just go over and walk down and dressed up Main St, get some photos eat a Mickey pretzel , etc
The offering is limited at DTD, it would be soooo good to have that cheesy jalapeño Mickey pretzel 😍
And holiday decorations would be such a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter