cruisin and green mickey heads

WDWLVR,

If you are not cruising on points they may not know you are onboard members. Stop by the desk on deck 4 and let them know so you can get all the perks.

DCBrown:Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc

aricau,

If you are cruisinfg on points, they will know you are onboard. Unless you change rooms last minute (upgrade at port) they should know where to find you and send you an invite w/pouch. Don't miss the party as it is one of the few times you get free drinks. They also have a nice spread of hor derves (sp). If you are scheduled for the 8:30 dinner seating, it is a nice activity before dinner. It is usually at 5pm.

DCBrown:Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc

DH and I are cruising on points in November and I've already got my sonic boom Mickey heads ready and waiting. The DVC member reception sounds like fun and I like give-aways and free drinks so we'll be there!

Originally posted by aricau
dcbrown,
This is our first Disney Cruise and we are cruising on points. Will we receive an invitation to a DVC party onboard?

I just found this thread after a search for lime green mickey head info (which, btw, I CANNOT find anywhere as all the other DIS'ers in my area cleaned out all Home Depots!)

But, I'm off on a tangent.....

Aricau, looks like you are on the 4 day Wonder cruise. You will NOT be invited to a DVC reception, nor will you get any gift. We were just on a 4 day and nothing happened for us. I mentioned it on the boards here and it seems that's ONLY for 7 day cruisers. Gives us an excuse to book a 7 day (like we really NEEDED an excuse!) Just didn't want you getting onboard expecting to get something or be invited somewhere. :)
Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter